• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Andersonnnnnnnnnn :Lol what was he doing
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
KuGsj.gif

choodi

Banned
Tbh now the pressure is off i kinda fancy us to get a point from it.

Crazy to think that even now, if results swing in our favour we can finish 10th lol

10th? What a fucking stupid season. So glad it's almost over.

Honestly, I've gone to work on a Monday morning in a seriously bad mood on a number of occasions this session due to how shit we've been playing.

(Non football) People keep asking me what is wrong and I try to explain it, but they just don't understand.

Honestly, I've gone to work on a Monday morning in a seriously bad mood on a number of occasions this session due to how shit we've been playing.

(Non football) People keep asking me what is wrong and I try to explain it, but they just don't understand.

'Its only football'

*rage*

qindarka

Banned
Lol Falcao leaving a club going into the CL for Monaco. Mercenary cunt.

Been hearing that this is a roundabout way of moving to Real Madrid since Atletico won't sell him to them directly.

Kinda glad Chelsea won't be getting him. Sure, he is a great striker but the 50 million needed could be used to buy 3 good players.

I've felt the same at times but there are 3 other Newcastle supporters in my office so we all commiserate with each other which helps.
This time last year i was feeling gutted about missing out on CL. Pretty big contrast.

TeegsD

Why even bother going to Monaco if not for the money? Fucking cunt would've done more at Athletico another year, especially with some CL football. Now he'll just disappear into obscurity with Hulk and Witswhatever

Wilbur

Banned
Been hearing that this is a roundabout way of moving to Real Madrid since Atletico won't sell him to them directly.

So he goes to Monaco for 60 and then moves when? This summer for the same price? That's illegal, surely loooool. Fucking partnerships or some shit.

qindarka

Banned
So he goes to Monaco for 60 and then moves when? This summer for the same price? That's illegal, surely loooool. Fucking partnerships or some shit.

Been hearing some talk about there being a release clause and him going to Real in January. He won't be cup-tied or anything.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 35m
Rumour has it that Falcao has accepted Monaco option bcs it's the only one that would easily let him go to Real Madrid after 1 season

Or it could be as long as a whole season.

Feorax

Where does Joe Allen stand next season? We've been much better without him imo

He's a good CM with age on his side. We need a greater degree of depth before we can look to challenge for anything, and having Allen as someone who can swap in and out of multiple positions in our midfield can only help that.

Not a first XI player though, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom