• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For the people who still believe The Elderscrolls Vl won't be set in Hammerfell...

Starfield

more clues for the people who still aren't convinced

5xpykr5n02051.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Can't wait. Bethesda has kinda fucked up the RPG aspects of their games by dumbing down them a lot, but man, the worlds they create are a such a joy to explore.

Loope

Definitely Skywind. They're making good progress. Lets hope it releases in 2022 or maybe sooner
Really? I never heard about the project for some time, i thought it was maybe dropped. That's excelent news since Morrowind is my favourite Bethesda game.

amigastar

Really? I never heard about the project for some time, i thought it was maybe dropped. That's excelent news since Morrowind is my favourite Bethesda game.
I'm really hyped for Skywind, let's hope it won't take too long anymore. I'm sure it will be glorious.

Last edited:
Daggerfall is still king. You could travel south towards the deserts. or north towards the snowy regions or the mountainous regions in the north-west or in the more continental European areas around Daggerfall.

Emedan

Well that would suck. The desert is such an uninteresting place to explore - which is why it's the least explored in TES as mentioned.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
more clues for the people who still aren't convinced

5xpykr5n02051.jpg
I was convinced, just hoping for some lush forests and mountains with snow too like the variety Onlivion brought just with a loooooot more detail now thanks to the next generation consoles. That kind of desert environment does not match the trailer that much so it may be one of the various parts you can explore and if it were the biggest one by far it would get old and repetitive a bit fast IMHO.

Top Bottom