• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite on PlayStation doesn't have cross-platform play with other consoles because they are worse, explains Sony boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lort

Banned
Holy necrobump Batman!

You're more than a year late. They already got with the times regarding console cross-play.
Right now, the most fashionable trolling is trashing their best games.

by “already” do you mean for a year only allowing it for select developers who dont need it and would be able to punish sony for not supporting it .. meanwhile NOT offering it for indie games that actually need it .. all completly undermining their laughable PR line about it being for the children

so they announced it yesterday to very little fanfare ( because its embarrassing for them) .. so yes the “already” got with it ... yesterday.

ethomaz

Banned
I hope we continue have better gaming experience with fair playfield in multiplayer...

So that means RIP Cross-play.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I hope we continue have better gaming experience with fair playfield in multiplayer...

So that means RIP Cross-play.

Well. On consoles you can use kb and mouse either native or with a Xim, and with auto aim for controller users.

Cross play won't go anywhere now. Learn to embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom