• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 2 q

Lakitu

st5fu
I know I'm gonna get some lecture about going on google for this or something blah blah but why go google and wade through the hundreds of pages and waste my time when someone can answer it here in 1 second... please

So, the q is, will Forza 2 have all the tracks in the original and then some?

Lakitu

st5fu
Replace Google with Gamespot in original post, I'm giving some games away that I don't need, except the games I really play and my driving games of which Forza is a part of, so I don't know if I should give it away or not...

YES OR NO PEOPLE

S. L.

we've also learned that the number of drivable tracks is growing as well--60 tracks will be playable in Forza 2, up from 45 in the original. Five of those new tracks will be real-life circuits and Greenawalt spilled the beans on one of them: Sebring International Raceway which is located in Sebring Florida multiple sports car and endurance races throughout the year.
seriously that was the first search result in google for "will Forza 2 have all the tracks in the original and then some?"

Lakitu

st5fu
Ok thanks, but you wouldn't have got that result if I hadn't asked that question in this very thread, hahaha

Gek54

What I want to know is if Forza 2 will use a different engine or are they just porting over the engine from last gen?

Top Bottom