• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 gameplay preview (leaked)

14sgzl2.png

2z3xb2h.png

2q054xy.png

????

G17

The only problem now is a budget steering wheel, with the Microsoft wheel out of production and the Fanatec's that are compatible with the 360 being high-end, I hope either Microsoft or Fanatec have a budget wheel lined up for the launch of Forza 4.

AlanzTalon said:
Someone found in the reel of manufacturers Askalon...makers of the Warthog.
250px-Ad_Asklon_Logo.png

AMG Transport Dynamics, also referred to as Asklon,[1] is a vehicle manufacturing company. Its headquarters were formerly in New Mombasa before the invasion of the city in 2552. It had contracts for light-armored vehicles for the UNSC Army, Navy, and Marine Corps as well as other vehicles in UNSC colonies. AMG also makes numerous civilian vehicles, such as the Capri and the civilian model of the Warthog.

Its like the third logo around 1:10 mark

Remove the jaggies, give a better sense of speed, add more non-circuit tracks for general test drives, and put in as many Top Gear-isms as you can and I'll be there day 1 for the collector's edition.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

soundscream said:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100124160934/halo/images/thumb/7/79/Ad_Asklon_Logo.png/250px-Ad_Asklon_Logo.png[/IG]

Its like the third logo around 1:10 mark[/QUOTE]

If the Warthog is drivable... omg

Shaneus

Or there's every chance that it's a placeholder for something else? I don't know.

PS. That video already has 22 "dislikes" on YouTube. Fanboys never change :lol

BTW The only thing that throws me is using "definitive" at the start of the trailer. I doubt very much that T10 would be so quick to use that again after the uproar Dan caused last time with that word.

SarBear

Still suffers from the same cartoonish looks as the other iterations.

....but, as to avoid the burning bags of dogshit, will definitely own day 1!

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
SarBear said:
Still suffers from the same cartoonish looks as the other iterations.

....but, as to avoid the burning bags of dogshit, will definitely own day 1!

The low resolution of the video doesn't help it, we've seen the showcase screenshots and the lighting looks pretty damn realistic.

fm4announce2005fordgt2.jpg

We need MOAR leaks.

soundscream said:
2wmm4y8.jpg

RIP lobster claws.

RIP.

skyfinch

I don't think it's fake. The driver's glove (blue) are the exact same as in the 2010 E3 demonstration. Plus, Bill Giese is in there during the Kinect segments.

I hope it's not fake. That's a lot of work just for a practical joke.

derFeef

skyfinch said:
I don't think it's fake. The driver's glove (blue) are the exact same as in the 2010 E3 demonstration. Plus, Bill Giese is in there during the Kinect segments.

I hope it's not fake. That's a lot of work just for a practical joke.
Oh right, he works at Turn10, right? The guy who presented Forza Kinect at E3?

WarMacheen

I said damn, Day 1,

They managed to double the on track cars with better, or at least the same visual quality of FM3.

sogood.gif

I hate April 1st

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I don't how this could be fake, where would they get all of that footage from, and who would waste the time creating all that for a fake? Come on.

It looks to be just as it says, an internal vid never meant for the public, and despite the low resolution it looks and sounds excellent.

Warthpg looks to be a cool unlock/bonus.

Manager

Wiseblood said:
This is the shittiest part of April fools. Not the stupid fake news, but making you doubt possible legit news.

But... as he said, how could it possibly be fake? Why would anyone spend time rendering something like this? I mean sure it's April 1st, but how... how could this possibly be fake? I don't have much faith in humanity but I don't understand why a bunch of people would spend months faking something like this.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
This is real no April fools joke. Microsoft expert zone sent me an email regarding this as I work in video game store. I don't have that much time or skill to create a fake.

I can't wait for the full fucking blowout about everything.

Oh Jesus fuck someone hold me.

Top Bottom