• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four in June - Can You Handle The Backlog Heat?

I didn't even know about this thread and I beat infamous and the last of us this month. started up bioshock infinite but i won't complete that in time

daveo42

Banned
My list for the month:

Fez
Catherine
Rayman Origins

The Last of Us

I failed pretty badly this month in getting my listed games completed. I should have put TLOU in instead of Catherine, since I would have at least been closer. I didn't even touch Catherine or Rayman thanks to a lot of TLOU and FFXIV, along with picking up Muramasa for the Vita. I'll keep pushing next month. Hopefully I won't be as distracted by an MMO that I'll get some other stuff done.

Carm

Have been distracted most of the month, barely got four done.

Dirt
Dirt 2
Poker Night 2
Magicka *base game only

TheGamer

1/4 for me this month. I was only able to complete Uncharted 3 this month and that is that I bought the Last of Us on release day and got Ni No Kuni for my birthday. Take one step forward, take two steps back.

The_Monk

Reporting my June Backlog Cleaning fellow GAFfers, I ended up finishing:

- Half Life 2
- The Last of Us
- Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars Director's Cut
- Bastion

Bastion was my last late entry and it was a rather short game, loved the soundtrack. Let's see how July will be.

Well, I didn't finish half the games I planned to, but on the other hand I finished more games than I planned to as well!

1. Mega Man II (Wii U VC)
2. Resident Evil: Revelations (Wii U)
3. Assassin's Creed III (Wii U)
4. New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U - Haven't finished Superstar Road yet though).
5. The Last of Us (PS3)

Also finished the Metroid game in Nintendo Land, but I guess that doesn't quite count as a whole title.

Tried to get ZombiU in under the wire, but finishing that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Jhoan

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Tomb Raider
Dark Souls (tentative)

Bonus games (if I get around to them):

Xenoblade (doubt it; game is long and I'm at the 60% mark)
Pandora's Tower
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Majin: The Forsaken Kingdom

Well it looks like I only beat 3 games since I didn't have any desire to play any other games. I was playing State of Decay but lost all desire to play it. I did some side quests in Xenoblade but not much else. I suppose it's because of backlog fatigue.

Top Bottom