• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX Animation Domination - 5/10/09 (Family Guy spoofs Stephen King)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costanza

Banned
7:00 PM:

---------------

DISCUSS "SIT DOWN, SHUT UP" IN IT'S OFFICIAL THREAD

--------------

8:00 PM:

The Simpsons

Four Great Women and a Manicure

Marge and Lisa visit the nail salon where they engage in a spirited debate as to whether a woman can be smart, powerful and beautiful all at the same time. To prove their point, they spin four tales of famous women featuring famous Springfield faces: Selma as Queen Elizabeth I, Lisa as Snow White, Marge as Lady Macbeth and Maggie (guest voice Jodie Foster) as the idealistic architect protagonist from Ayn Rand’s “The Fountainhead”.

8:30 PM:

King of the Hill

Manger Baby Einstein

Luanne tries to become a breakout star in the children's entertainment industry.

9:00 PM:

Family Guy

Three Kings

25k3ng0.jpg

When Peter reads some of Stephen King's works, he imagines his family and friends in three of King's stories. First, Peter, Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe act out Stand By Me where as 12-year-olds, they travel along a railroad track on a journey of self-discovery. Second, Peter's take on Misery puts an injured Brian being rescued by his "number one fan," Stewie. And lastly Peter envisions his own version of The Shawshank Redemption, where he and Cleveland become friends in prison.

9:30 PM:

American Dad

Daddy Queerest

Neighbors Terry and Greg are nervous when Terry's father, football great Tank Bates, announces that he will be coming to town for a visit. Terry is worried because his dad doesn't know he's gay, has a baby or lives with his partner. Meanwhile, Steve goes on a drunken bender and learns the meaning of the phrase beer goggles.

Slizz

will be highly anticipating family guy.

edit: american dad sounds hilarious too, stan finds out what beer googles are hahaha

benjipwns

Banned
I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it, I have a rolling baby.

It's normal for babies to do weird things. Babies are weird.

Slizz

lol shawshank was def the best of the 3, i liked when he waited for the friends theme song to break out :lol :lol

GuessWho

the friends song was definitely the funniest part, but besides that it was pretty lackluster. Magnum PI was also good.

MIMIC

Banned
"Now stay tuned to whatever FOX is limping to the barn with"

The executive producer of Family Guy produced the next show. Is that the joke?

Tamanon

Banned
"Football! Catch the fever....."

:D

I miss football:(

:lol :lol :lol "The homos from across the street" Incoming Terry gay-bashing!

Tamanon

Banned
I'm actually a little shocked that they ended the episode with Tank still not accepting his son. Pretty mudch the completely different tact of any other gay plot.

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
Tamanon said:
I'm actually a little shocked that they ended the episode with Tank still not accepting his son. Pretty mudch the completely different tact of any other gay plot.
Seems true to life. There are just some people who are unwilling to accept. They at least handled it well.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Simpsons was the best again. The other shows aren't even trying anymore since McFarlene got ultra rich.

Slizz

AD was the funniest.
"....and he gets stopped at the 1!!!"
"......"
"they scored the next play, QB sneak. FOOTBALL! CATCH THE FEVER!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom