• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Foxconn predicts more stable supply chain in the second half of 2022

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Get your monies ready.

Taiwan's Foxconn (2317.TW), the world's largest contract electronics maker, said on Tuesday that the second half of the year is heading "in a better direction" as Shanghai's COVID-19 lockdown appears to be easing.
"We are quite confident in the stability of our supply chain for the second half of this year," Foxconn chairman Liu Young-way told the company's annual shareholder meeting.
The Shanghai government will allow all residents in 'low-risk' areas to return to work from Tuesday.
https://www.reuters.com/technology/...ble-supply-chain-second-half-2022-2022-05-31/

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Well, the gpu market has finally gotten close to normal for the past month at least, I dont even check prices anymore. What I'm looking for is actually under retail price and in stock daily.

6900XT.

cmaYydf.gif

Reallink

Foxconn and Chinese lockdowns have nothing to do with TSMC in Taiwan or Samsung in Korea, which are the sources of GPU and console shortages.

Last edited:
Local supplier of 'near' slave labor promises increased output for Western markets.

The families of traitor employees who cannot meet quotas will be billed for the bullets used to execute them.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Foxconn and Chinese lockdowns have nothing to do with TSMC in Taiwan or Samsung in Korea, which are the sources of GPU and console shortages.
Not necessarily, Foxconn builds the consoles, so having more staff will mean they can be churned out quicker.

The chips are just another cog in the wheel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom