• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE" 1 Year ECA membership... for the price of YOUR SOUL. Read if you applied.

Ashhong said:
soooo did anybody forget to cancel? i just got an email saying thank you for renewing. i think i gave a prepaid credit card number so i should be ok. if not im disputing the fuck out of this.

You should have received an e-mail notifying you renewal was due soon as well.

I received that last week and opted out before renewal.

eznark

Banned
Got auto-renewed today. Fuck you costanza

How do I turn this shit off? Their member "benefits" are fucking laughable at this point.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
eznark said:
Got auto-renewed today. Fuck you costanza

How do I turn this shit off? Their member "benefits" are fucking laughable at this point.
From an older post:

XiaNaphryz said:
Go to your profile, then the Membership Status tab. Select "No added renewal term" or something like that, then choose no added renewal, then choose to Cancel now.

I checked 1 week too late. Costanza! RRRRR

At least I finally figured out how to cancel auto-renew. You have to choose "No additional something something added" then submit. THEN it'll ask you if you want to auto-renew or not.

XiaNaphryz

Mr. B Natural said:
I checked 1 week too late. Costanza! RRRRR

At least I finally figured out how to cancel auto-renew. You have to choose "No additional something something added" then submit. THEN it'll ask you if you want to auto-renew or not.
Yep, maybe my post from 6 months ago should be put into the OP by a mod? :lol

Luigison

I joined to support gaming AND for the Amazon benefits. Do they even have Amazon codes anymore? I never got any when I registered.

Razorskin

----- ------
Luigison said:
I joined to support gaming AND for the Amazon benefits. Do they even have Amazon codes anymore? I never got any when I registered.

Nope, people abused the system and now they don't offer the Amazon discount.

XiaNaphryz

Razorskin said:
Nope, people abused the system
kjCW0.jpg

Top Bottom