• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free copy of Xenoblade Chronicles to one fellow neoGAFer [Up: Where is the prize?!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my girlfriend stopped at every gamestop along the way to alabama to stay with her mom and ended up getting this instead.

856876_621084407907531_1450632575_o.jpg

You win.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
What an odd and shitty thing to do. Having taken part in a couple of the IOS gaming competitions, I know that few people deserve a giveaway more than Dash does

I just don't understand why someone would post fake giveaways. It's just baffling to me.

Thanks for the kind words mate, but in the meantime I've been repaid ten times over my "efforts" since AngryMoth and Tunesmith decided to gift me their R.K's signed The Walking Dead's Book 1 prize! Maybe it was karma for getting shafted by this Xenoblade dude :)

edit: I think I poorly worded this one, I didn't get the book because of this mess here, it happened months ago after a contest I ran for iOS GAF (iirc it was for the Super Hexagon iOS GAF challenge)

NeoGash

I gave someone on GAF a free Nyko battery pack for the 3DS and no one gave me any attention or adoration

:(

I adore you and think you are a wonderfu- wait, Nyko? Meh, fuck off, no-one cares.

Jokes :)

Still hoping this turns out as brilliant as I think it might. I want to see someone break down and go mad.

neoemonk

Well then, as I've said already, then you're awesome-er! But really, I can't accept especially after all this mess I don't think it'd be right for me, I'm not begging for games, there was a contest of sorts and I tried my luck. You giving me the game for nothing would be an amazing gesture on your part but not fair.
Thanks!

You gotta do what you feel is right obviously but damn. This sucks. I don't think anyone would fault you for taking the game. I've gotten a bit of stuff from forums and given some as well. Don't be ashamed.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
post history says he's still doing giveaways

maybe he just wanted that ebay money for this one, lol

This is really awful. You've been far too polite in not letting the mods know about it for this long. I hope we hear from DasMarcos about this, though. They have given away other stuff, so unless they're an inveterate liar, there has to be a story.

Thanks for the kind words mate, but in the meantime I've been repaid ten times over my "efforts" since AngryMoth and Tunesmith decided to gift me their R.K's signed The Walking Dead's Book 1 prize! Maybe it was karma for getting shafted by this Xenoblade dude :)

THE ULTIMATE LONG CON :p

Rich!

I'm sure he can explain himself...right? I mean, he keeps making all these giveaway posts.

"Those goddamn games keep slipping down my sofa, sorry

I cant break it open to get them out because it's on finance from DFS

wait five years until I've paid it off, then I can get them out"

NeoGash

"Those goddamn games keep slipping down my sofa, sorry

I cant break it open to get them out because it's on finance from DFS

wait five years until I've paid it off, then I can get them out"

His dog ate the game.

He left it at his nan's house.

It's cold outside.

In fact, can we make another thread where we can come up with the most likely reason as to why the OP hasn't given the game out?

"Most likely reason DasMarcos didn't end up giving Xenoblade away"

Or a Jim Sterling top ten?

"Top 10 reasons why DasMarcos didn't fulfill his promise of giving Xenoblade away. Also; Chungus"

gogojira

OP I want Xanublad because I'm the number 1 JRPG fan and been waiting for the true successor to Quest 64 sense 16 years ago. You have a trustworthy face, please send details soon.

Rich!

"sorry guys, I'm back now. I was going to send the game, but I've just opened the Xenoblade case (I never needed to before) and lo and behold, it's actually got this inside:

I've done you the favour of throwing it into a shredder. Sorry man"

A Gaf celebrity? wat

Made a thread a while back about his sad attempts to court a girl, finally managed to find one that'd give him the time of day and chronicled the whole thing, even posting private info about her. Then he started tag begging and making "This is NeoGAF" gifs with himself in them.

JoRo

But I like it here. :(

EDIT: I will say it was pretty funny thinking back on it, but I was furious at the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom