• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

SmokeMaxX

Doing some cleaning and most of this stuff is situational but if anyone wants it, just PM me. Don't want to leave it on here because of lurkers.

PS3 Codes:
WWE 12 Online Access codes (2)

360 Codes:
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition Multiplayer Unlock Bonuses (1) <-- NOT the full game; just DLC
XBL 48 hour code

Some of these codes I may have grabbed from a used game case so I'm not 100% if they all work. Anyway just PM me if you want one.

Pandemic

Hi, I received a beta key for Marvel Heroes - Closed Beta which runs from April 13th to April 14th.

Please quote this stating you've redeemed the code, much appreciated.

Marvel Heroes closed Beta key (quote to reveal) -
How to redeem:
1. Register an account on MarvelHeroes.com
2. After registration, click “REDEEM KEY” in the Account Management page
3. Enter the key *exactly as shown* (including hyphens) and no space before or after
4. Once you see the message “key redeemed successfully” click the download button to download the game client. Remember: While you will be able to install the game, you won’t be able to access the game until 4/13/13.
5. After 4/10/13 (just prior to the beta weekend) you will need to login to MarvelHeroes.com to agree to the NDA prior to playing.
6. If you encounter any problems, please contact support@marvelheroes.com

Pandemic

Oh, and this,

Free Game: Escape Goat(quote to reveal) -
How to redeem:
1. Visit the URL www.humblebundle.com/gift?key= with the code inserted at the end.
2. Enter name and e-mail address to redeem your gift.
3. Check your e-mail for the download client.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Game Description:
You are imprisoned for the crime of witchcraft. Can you escape the treacherous Prison of Agnus?
- Over 50 rooms of puzzle platforming action
- Use the environment to your advantage to overcome traps and enemies
- Built-in level editor
- Take heart, for a friendly mouse accompanies you, and he can help in the most unexpected ways. Mouse also wears a hat.

Ghazi

Oh, and this,

Free Game: Escape Goat(quote to reveal) -
How to redeem:
1. Visit the URL www.humblebundle.com/gift?key= with the code inserted at the end.
2. Enter name and e-mail address to redeem your gift.
3. Check your e-mail for the download client.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

Game Description:
You are imprisoned for the crime of witchcraft. Can you escape the treacherous Prison of Agnus?
- Over 50 rooms of puzzle platforming action
- Use the environment to your advantage to overcome traps and enemies
- Built-in level editor
- Take heart, for a friendly mouse accompanies you, and he can help in the most unexpected ways. Mouse also wears a hat.

Thank you, I grabbed this! Can't wait to play it!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Anyone interested in a Desura key for StarDrone? PM!

amazing gift...

wish i had a way to redeem at work

So disappointed that I missed this!

Same.

I saw it when it was available, but sadly couldn't take it. Oh well, I guess I'll just give Firaxis my money. :p

Me too. I've been wanting to get my hands on that game for ages...

You guys ain't missing much, game won't start for me! I'll try uninstalling/re-installing tomorrow, but when I press play, nothing happens.

Top Bottom