• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Deques

anyone have spare metro 2033 key for my brother ?

I suggest you to read the rules before posting. You find it in the first post
Do not come in here begging for random stuff no one's offering, kinda goes against the spirit of the thread. besides, there's all kinds of jewels to be found on the cheap in the buy/sell thread.

Baconbitz

Banned
I'm giving away 1 origin code for ME3, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Dead Space 3. These are from slimjim so go to http://slimjim.com/EA to redeem them. You must be in the U.S. to use these. These give you a chance at winning said games. They also can give you DLC, 5 dollars off an origin game, and wallpaper. In order to get the one code you'll have to PM me for the code so lurkers can't get them.

Edit: Code now gone.

plainr_

I'm giving away 1 origin code for ME3, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Dead Space 3. These are from slimjim so go to http://slimjim.com/EA to redeem them. You must be in the U.S. to use these. These give you a chance at winning said games. They also can give you DLC, 5 dollars off an origin game, and wallpaper. In order to get the one code you'll have to PM me for the code so lurkers can't get them.

PM'd for ME3.

maybe a long shot but does anyone need 4GB of laptop ram across two 2GB cards? I updated my laptop to 8GB so I don't really need these anymore, and I don't want to just throw them away.

They appear to be Kingston brand, the cards say....

2GB 1RX8 PC3-10600S-9-10-B10

there are two of them. Will send them anywhere in the US.

Toki767

maybe a long shot but does anyone need 4GB of laptop ram across two 2GB cards? I updated my laptop to 8GB so I don't really need these anymore, and I don't want to just throw them away.

They appear to be Kingston brand, the cards say....

2GB 1RX8 PC3-10600S-9-10-B10

there are two of them. Will send them anywhere in the US.

I'd be interested in it if no one wanted them yet.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I've got a code for Lara Croft & The Guardian Of Light.
Needs to be redeemed on a Japanese PSN account, though.

Anyone interested?

RedAssedApe

Banned
Where's the code? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, the Ubisoft Store links redirects me to another region.

you click on the image of george washington and like that page and then an e-mail form comes up. no one has actually gotten a code yet. they are supposed to e-mail you i believe.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
you click on the image of george washington and like that page and then an e-mail form comes up. no one has actually gotten a code yet. they are supposed to e-mail you i believe.

I wonder what prevents me from filling up the form 20 times.

Thanks for the help! :D

Tigel

I have a Steam code for The Darkness II. First person to quote, gets it.

PS.: Please only take it if you're gonna actually play it.

lukiluk

gluum-newswletter_600x280.jpg

Magicka: Glüüms Temple! steam DLC, needs base game Magicka.

First qoute, first get :)

edit: that went fast -gone

OrangeOak

I got a Super Famicom RPG called Monstania that comes in a ripped box (basically "disassembled", so an easy fix)
and a Kodak Easyshare digital camera with 6MP that takes normal AA batteries and SD cards.

You pay for shipping from Germany, they're yours.

I would really love to have that camera ! I can pay you some cash for it.Im from Poland so it's close.

Top Bottom