• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Quote for free stuff.

Battlefield 3 (Orgin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam)
FTL (Steam)
FEZ (Steam)
LIMBO (Steam)
Bastion (Steam)
Mark of the Ninja (Steam) (this may have been redeemed already.)

i took battlefield 3. thanks

hohoXD123

More free things, PM for codes.

Origin Keys:

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

RoadDogg

I just got a 30% off coupon for some game called Foul Play on steam. Never heard of it and have no intention of buying it so just PM me if you want it and I will send it via Steam.

dot

Quote for free stuff.

Battlefield 3 (Orgin)
Mirror's Edge (Steam)
FTL (Steam)
FEZ (Steam)
LIMBO (Steam)
Bastion (Steam)
Mark of the Ninja (Steam) (this may have been redeemed already.)

Someone took Limbo but thanks for the chance.

SmokeMaxX

Updated with current inventory.

FREE PC Games (Just pay shipping rounded up to the next dollar; usually ~$3 total):
Venetica
Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Hunted The Demon's Forge

Let me know if anyone's interested in any of those. Take one, take them all, I'm just trying to get rid of them! PM me if interested :)

If they're still listed here, I still have them!

Shady859

STEAM KEY

Satazius <---- SHMUP

DLC -
Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress <----You need to have full version of game...

quote to see hidden keys in email tags

billy323

Banned
Not sure if it will work on a different account but i have a UK Beta Key for Dark souls 2 Ps3.
I no longer have my ps3 (traded it for Vita) so pm if want

GONE

OrangeOak

I have some Steam coupons for -10% Shadow Warrior,-50% Deponia,-66% Earth 2160,-66% Revenge of the Titans and -66% Faerie Solitaire
If someone wants any of this PM me.

mishakoz

I'm giving away my Xbox one preorder (technically for "free" considering I'm only asking for reimbursement of the console), so if anyone wants it, let me know. The only way I could conceive doing this is to change the shipping address on my preorder, and somehow get the full amount from whoever buys it ahead of time.

I know how sketch and shady that sounds but I promise I'm reputable. I know people have asked for preorders here and I was hoping to help someone out.

If there's another way to transfer it let me know. (Amazon btw)

Just realized I have another GOG game to give away:

First person to quote will receive a code for Screamer on GOG via PM.

EDIT - And the winner is tylergregg! PM Sent. Enjoy the game!

Now for some Origin keys. First person to quote each game title gets the code for that game via PM.

Battlefield 3 - Congratulations, The_Monk!
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Congratulations, KingDirk!

PMs sent to the winners.

Still Available:

Medal of Honor

LowerLevel

Not sure how this works entirely, or even if this is the correct thread for it, but I have an extra 14 day Live Gold trial for anyone who wants it. If timed right, can redeem 2 free games from Live by utilizing the code between the dates of the freebies. First to PM me gets it btw.

Not sure how this works entirely, or even if this is the correct thread for it, but I have an extra 14 day Live Gold trial for anyone who wants it. If timed right, can redeem 2 free games from Live by utilizing the code between the dates of the freebies. First to PM me gets it btw.

Those 14 day trials don't actually upgrade you to Gold, so you can't actually get any of the free games. :/

You can play online and use apps, though! But you're still a Silver member during the whole period.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Got these from Amazon bundles a while ago, Steam codes:

Bioshock 2:

Hitman Blood Money:

Just Cause:

Just Cause 2

Supreme Commander 2:

The Last Remnant:

Quote to reveal :)

Edit: All gone.

Eanan

Got these from Amazon bundles a while ago, Steam codes:

Bioshock 2:

Hitman Blood Money:

Just Cause:

Just Cause 2

Supreme Commander 2:

The Last Remnant:

Quote to reveal :)

All lurked, and not even a thanks by whoever took them all.

Thanks anyway man.

Top Bottom