• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers. One item per person, please.

I'll send Doctor Who: Series Seven, Part Two on bluray to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
5Q0P6Zr.jpg

LarryButz

I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers. One item per person, please.

I'll send Workaholics Seasons 1 & 2 on bluray to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
xz9Um6C.jpg

guess i'll claim it. never seen it before

I'll send Bioshock Infinite collectibles to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
PUUDpas.jpg

The_Monk

Somebody needs to claim Workaholics.

Kind Ninja! It's been a while, I just wanted to let you know that I love and still have your merchandising/swag you sent it to me in the past and they have been having some use lately on meetings. :) I love those merchandise things, wish I could have more of them in here from companies.

I'll send Dead or Alive 5 for the Xbox 360 to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
7NiLN1Q.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned

I'll send Dead or Alive 5 for the Xbox 360 to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
7NiLN1Q.jpg

me?
edit:nvm looks like I can't just update it to ultimate.

tornjaw

I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers:

I was told this was an animation cell used in the Power Stone anime. I'll send it to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
3WDWk4z.jpg

Nobody wanted the animation cell? Insanity.

I'll send the Devil May Cry HD Collection for the Xbox 360 to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info.
k0aQypx.jpg

Coppanuva

I kind of do, since I remember watching the show as a kid on YTV but I'm in Canada.

It looks cool,and I considered it but I never watched the show, nor did I really play the game much (no friendsof mine growing up owned a DC) so I thought it should go to a gaffer who does have fond memories.

eBay is being stupid and not letting me sell this because they've falsely accused this of being counterfeit merchandise.

I'll send The Wire: The Complete Series to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info. I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers.

Xmx3aWJ.jpg

eBay is being stupid and not letting me sell this because they've falsely accused this of being counterfeit merchandise.

I'll send The Wire: The Complete Series to the first person that quotes this post and then PMs me their shipping info. I'm keeping this US only to save money on postage. Sorry international gaffers.

Xmx3aWJ.jpg

Heard good things, Never seen it.

Can't beat free!

*Edit* Hope it's Bluray but most likely not. Still want it in any case.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

Xmx3aWJ.jpg

Damn how and why did I miss this Q_Q

Avinexus

Heard good things, Never seen it.

Can't beat free!

*Edit* Hope it's Bluray but most likely not. Still want it in any case.

The Wire doesn't have a blu-ray release because the directors want to keep the gritty feel SD gives it. Or something like that.

Insane giveaway though.

Baconbitz

Banned
I'm not quite sure how to do this but, I'm looking to get rid of some NSFW Anime posters. I bought a Tshirt off of Jlist and, quite frankly all I wanted was the shirt. I have pictures but don't want to post them for chances of being banned. I don't know if posting them in email tags is a good idea either. If you have any interest PM me.

Pengew

Humble Bundle 1 Key
*gone*

Humble Bundle 3 Key
*gone*

I found these extra Humble Bundle keys I had. I'm not sure if HB keys expire or not. Just post whichever one you take.

Top Bottom