• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

HEAVY METAL MACHINES CLOSED BETA -- MB-8AA1D52DBD0B96B5 - Taken by Vipu

Probably it will give access to the full, f2p game, anyway +1.

Jezbollah

Hi. I have Amazon.co.uk discount codes for COD:IW (inc w/ Zombie Pin Badges and Hellstorm DLC - £34)) and Dishonored 2 for PS4 (£20).

Would this be a suitable thread for me to post them as per the OP rules?

Patrick S.

Banned
If by any chance these CoD codes are for the version that comes with the Modern Warfare remaster I'd really really love one of them :)

Jezbollah

If by any chance these CoD codes are for the version that comes with the Modern Warfare remaster I'd really really love one of them :)

Hi - I just looked on Amazon and it's for the "Standard Plus" bundle (not the Legacy bundle with the MW remaster) :(

If anyone wants these codes for Amazon Discounts please PM me - first come, first served.

EDIT: All codes taken :)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Got a Gears of War 4 code thing you enter on www.gearsofwar.totinos.com & it'll give you, I think, a skin for "Zombie JD" & because I bought it from Walmart, it should also give you a "Zombie Gnasher" gun/skin as well.

If it's your 2nd or 3rd code, it gives you other stuff like another gun & a "bounty". Anyways, quote to reveal.

Patrick S.

Banned
Hi - I just looked on Amazon and it's for the "Standard Plus" bundle (not the Legacy bundle with the MW remaster) :(

If anyone wants these codes for Amazon Discounts please PM me - first come, first served.

EDIT: All codes taken :)

Thanks for checking anyway :)

Last time I did this, somebody gave me an invalid address and it came back. Let's try this again.

First person to quote this post, PM me your shipping info and I'll mail you Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii.
YuyQwMo.jpg

Mitch

Banned
Last time I did this, somebody gave me an invalid address and it came back. Let's try this again.

First person to quote this post, PM me your shipping info and I'll mail you Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii.
YuyQwMo.jpg
Just got back into playing my Wii! Would love this.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Epic Launcher key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Shadow Complex Remastered -- MB-25E9C59709E67298 - Taken by nightstorm

Enjoy!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-32F3F8E1C59E35B4 - Taken by darkpathwalker92

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Forge of Gods: Fantastic Six pack -- MB-6610A9EBC369FEFD - Taken by Erekiddo
Enjoy.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-FF6433FDF5D3194A - Taken by Zeeman. 11 entrants total.

t1478728890z1.png

I have an extra Xbox One Steep open beta early access code if anyone wants it. Just quote me and I'll send it to you through a private message.

Lady Gaia

If anyone wants an Infinite Warfare discount code, just PM me. Amazon sent them out to everyone who bought a PS4 Pro from them but I have zero interest in the game. The code is good for $20 off a physical copy of either the Standard or Legacy editions and is only good until November 15th.

mstevens

I have a God Eater Resurrection code for Vita available. I heard that these might not work on NA PSN.. So maybe just Europe? (I'm in USA but some amazon reviewers mentioned it). It came with my God Eater 2 purchase.

Quote if you want to try it

PtM

Banned
I have a God Eater Resurrection code for Vita available. I heard that these might not work on NA PSN.. So maybe just Europe? (I'm in USA but some amazon reviewers mentioned it). It came with my God Eater 2 purchase.

here[ /email]

You done fucked it up! :p

Not cool, iosefe!

iosefe

for the record, it is
You done fucked it up! :p

Not cool, iosefe!

i realized too late that i forgot to actually edit it/remove

let the record show, i did not redeem the code

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-FF9FFC119F9D6D86 - Taken by oni-link. 6 entrants total.

t1478865147z1.png

Top Bottom