• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresh Tingle's Rose Colored Rupee Land (DS) screenshots

Namomura

[NDS] 『もぎたてチンクルのばら色ルッピーランド』 2006年発売予定
任天堂から2006年発売予定のNDS用RPG『もぎたてチンクルのばら色ルッピーランド』のスキャン画像です。

35歳の独身男が楽園ルッピーランドを探す旅に出発。

「ゼルダの伝説」シリーズで人気のチンクルを主人公にしたRPGが登場。本作は、彼がまだただのおっさんだった時代から始まる。

チンクルとは、2000年にNGCで発売された「ゼルダの伝説 ムジュラの仮面」でデビューした、変なおじさん。緑の全身タイツを着込み、自分のことを妖精だと思い込んでいる。

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
bara iro == rose colored or something similar to sublimely colored

the sp0rsk translation is Tingle's hand picked rose colored rupee land

or maybe tingle's hand picked rosey rupee land

Rocked

Namomura said:

チンクルとは、2000年にNGCで発売された「ゼルダの伝説 ムジュラの仮面」でデビューした、変なおじさん。緑の全身タイツを着込み、自分のことを妖精だと思い込んでいる。

confused.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
Namomura said:

GoogleTranslation said:
[NDS] 'Also also one for NDS RPG of 2006 sale schedule 'is the scan picture of rose color [rutsupirando] of [gi] building [chinkuru]' from rose color [rutsupirando]' 2006 sale schedule Nintendo Co. of [gi] building [chinkuru].
It starts to the traveling where the celibacy man of 35 years old searches paradise [rutsupirando].
In RPG which “the legendary series of [zeruda]” designates [chinkuru] of popularity as the protagonist appears. This work starts from the times when he still is the simply old boy. [chinkuru], in 2000 with NGC it was sold with you debutted “the mask of legendary [mujiyura] of [zeruda]”, strange uncle.
The systemic tights of green arrival it is packed, it has been convinced your own thing that it is the fairy.

:lol

Snow

It is Alive!

I'm actually looking forward to this. Is it an actual RPG? Because an RPG set in Hyrule, as long as it doesn't star Link, could be pretty nifty.

Who is making this anyway? Some EAD team?

AniHawk

Ganondorf>Link said:
I am still angered by the fact that Tingle and Zelda have gotten their own spin-off games, yet Ganondorf has not.
Zelda never had her own spinoff game.

Ever.

BudokaiMR2 said:
Well you can have a CD-i ganondorf game if you really want one...

but I don't think you do, do you?

A Zelda spin-off isn't worthy of more than a CD-i game. A Tingle spin-off isn't worthy of more than a handheld game. While Ganondorf deserves his own full-fledged home console game. :D

Yeah, that's awesome!

Ganondorf>Link said:
If this launches with a Limited Edition Pink Rupee DS Lite..... I AM SOLD.
You know, with the transparent "2nd skin", you could make cool print-ons. One part of the image on the matte inner shell and the other above it on the transparent plastic. This could bring 3D-ish pictures (of Rupees for example).

Jonnyram

sp0rsk said:
bara iro == rose colored or something similar to sublimely colored

the sp0rsk translation is Tingle's hand picked rose colored rupee land

or maybe tingle's hand picked rosey rupee land
Yeah but what colour rose? :p
Whenever I see bara iro, it's pink. The word itself is too abstract, like saying apple-coloured or something.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Jonnyram said:
Yeah but what colour rose? :p
Whenever I see bara iro, it's pink. The word itself is too abstract, like saying apple-coloured or something.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i think if it was pink they would have just said pinku, barairo implies a flower and just saying pink loses a little of the meaning

IN MY OPINION!!!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
sp0rsk said:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i think if it was pink they would have just said pinku, barairo implies a flower and just saying pink loses a little of the meaning

IN MY OPINION!!!
FIGHT, FIGHT!

SuomiDude

Damn I almost wish Nintendo would've used this style in Phantom Hourglass. The characters could've been the same, it would've still fit the game. Oh well, I think I really need to look closer to this game afterall :lol

Top Bottom