• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full E3 Press Conference Dates/Times (Nintendo, MS, Sony, EA, Ubisoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Weird that the Sony conference is in prime-time, and Microsoft is in the morning, and both of them are before E3 officially starts. Pretty big change to the order and timing of the conferences.

DMeisterJ said:
Weird that the Sony conference is in prime-time, and Microsoft is in the morning, and both of them are before E3 officially starts. Pretty big change to the order and timing of the conferences.
Isn't Sony the only abnormality of all the conferences? Doesn't MS usually go the morning before E3?

So not only is Sony doing it on a different day than they've done it but also during prime time hours.

Cruzader

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
Better for me. It will be afterwork in NY! Woot.

Some poor folk taking the day off for conference day....hahaha

DMeisterJ said:
actually the only difference between this year and last is sony.

AniHawk

DMeisterJ said:

it's pretty similar to 2006's setup. only difference being that nintendo and microsoft are going earlier and sony is going later (than each of their respective 2006 times).

Kyoufu

Metalmurphy said:
I don't see how anyone can be excited for the NGP at this E3. We already had the big reveal, with games and everything.

Kojima's games will be announced/shown. Amongst others we haven't seen yet.

Metalmurphy said:
I don't see how anyone can be excited for the NGP at this E3. We already had the big reveal, with games and everything.
now that the nitty gritty is done with thanks to the initial reveal , i'm personally hyped for more concrete info, better look at os features, more in def look at games shown already, third party game reveals.

daffy

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
We haven't gotten in depth with it though. The 3DS reveal at E3 was exciting even though I knew about it for awhile going in. We don't know the pricing, the date, all the launch titles or anything yet.

Barrett2

Metalmurphy said:
Quiet, you!

We still haven't seen Wipeout, Kojima's game, sports games, DD games, price point, release date, etc.

Lijik

AniHawk said:
and michel ancel will bring us food, and water, AND SMITE OUR ENEMIES!
Hahaha thats cute.
Like Ubisoft would ever let Ancel out of the dungeon they keep him in.

Teaser trailer for TinTin, we'll never hear about it ever again. You know the drill.

A.KU.MU

Banned
otGBq.gif

Boney

Banned
Metalmurphy said:
We barely saw anything at the intial reveal, just the hardware. Now it's gonna be about the awesome gaaaaames

i will not be sucked, I predict MS will announce another HALO, I have no clue what games Sony has left, and Nintendo will show us their Wii
HD
. Valve will come out and announces Half Life 3 Exclusive to STEAM the fourth console

Boney said:
We barely saw anything at the intial reveal, just the hardware. Now it's gonna be about the awesome gaaaaames
We saw Wipeout, Resistance, Killzone and some others in the trailer reel, I doubt they're gonna show more of it at E3, itll also be a few seconds on a trailer reel. Although we might get some cool third party ones I guess.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm glad I don't have classes at those times.

Oh yeah, I call dibs on the Sony conf thread (posted it in another thread, just in case :p)

Kyoufu

Metalmurphy said:
We saw Wipeout, Resistance, Killzone and some others in the trailer reel, I doubt they're gonna show more of it at E3, itll also be a few seconds on a trailer reel. Although we might get some cool third party ones I guess.

Maybe an FF announcement by S-E. Kojima will most likely do a Peace Walker-esque title and maybe, just maybe, Demon's Souls on NGP. GET HYPED!

DMeisterJ said:
Sony is usually the last one to go. But i think, obviously, since nintendo is announcing a new system they changed it. I guess they need the extra time.

Does E3 decide what time the big 3 go on, or do the companies choose themselves?

I like how Sony moved to the same day as Microsoft's conference, it fits better because they are very competitive about each other. There will be blood, and that's what I'm here for. Loves it.

And I'm happy Nintendo isn't sharing the spotlight. My body is so ready, but is Reggie's? He betta werk on that stage or he may receive a call on line one.
1iy4nk.jpg

Blueblur1

lawblob said:
Between NGP, Super Wii, and 3DS games, my body is so goddamn ready.

^_^
Same here. Also, I'm hoping for some PSO 2 coverage (even though I have a sinking feeling that it won't even be at the show and will be at TGS instead).

Zoibie

Kung Fu Grip said:
Sony is usually the last one to go. But i think, obviously, since nintendo is announcing a new system they changed it. I guess they need the extra time.

Does E3 decide what time the big 3 go on, or do the companies choose themselves?

I imagine it's a bit of both so that the conferences don't overlap.

Ashes

Banned
It's that time of the year again? Damn, this year went fast. I remember the konami conference as if it had happened recently.

rpmurphy

Zoibie said:
I imagine it's a bit of both so that the conferences don't overlap.
Yeah, with both of them revealing new hardware, there would be a lot of news to be had for one day. Over two days would be better.

Joel McHale is coming back to host the Ubisoft Conference?!

Goddamn it Ubisoft, can't you learn not to hire a guy who's day job is to make fun of stuff?! The two previous years were face-palm-inducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom