• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No, it's fine.

Sometimes it's a bit much though.

Not everyone can handle the muscle club.

*empties image bucket*
yoona said:
1364047401.yoona_3424g9ct6.jpg

1364056088.yoona_pf5iwfho.jpg
plain-white said:
And on request:
riseson said:
null-ghost said:
I'm lazy tonight, so this is it for now.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
At least there's another Rouen fan :D

He's one of those I admit is a "stud muffin". Though apparently he has chubby art too, but I prefer him being bara. :3

Gattuso

At least there's another Rouen fan :D

He's one of those I admit is a "stud muffin". Though apparently he has chubby art too, but I prefer him being bara. :3
were you getting lonely being a fan all by yourself?

answering my own question: i have no ability to draw i wish i could draw something other than stick figures or learn a more useful skill by figuring out how to write something not in a "foreign language" .

Understudy, eh... time for some vital testing :)

1. What is your opinion on nekomimi, and other forms of -mimi (cat/animal ears)

1a: Moe y/n

2. What is your opinion on Pixar's theatrical output vs. DreamWorks' theatrical output

Gattuso

1.i don't really care for that type of stuff and would rather have that person or character just not have that at all
1a. no
2. i like dreamworks movies and their story telling more than pixar's. their movies aren't bad but i don't care for the theme/themes presented in some of them.
im ready to hear my test results.

Stage 1 Complete

Total: ookami/3

Pretty good... for a pop quiz. Test day approaches...

Anyway, do you regularly watch people on (various art sites)? Have any favorite artists?
totally not a question in disguise

Gattuso

i haven't really had the chance to to watch any artists as i haven't had (my own) pc in 3 years and my favorite artists off the top of my head are amakuchi, dandoo, wfa, bomb, cm theres others but i don't remember what name they went by.
did you ask ookami those same questions somewhere in this thread?

i haven't really had the chance to to watch any artists as i haven't had (my own) pc in 3 years and my favorite artists off the top of my head are amakuchi, dandoo, wfa, bomb, cm theres others but i don't remember what name they went by.
Ah, the standard muscley spread then :)

Also of course not, I'm being silly. But you do share quite a few opinions in the broad sense based on those answers, I think :p

As for prior question, I can't into art so well (haven't been practicing at all lately), but I still have hope.
朱交 said:
suan-cat said:
Juneau said:
Black-Kalak said:
p!k@ru said:

You like answering these, don't you :p

4: How deep in are you - light browsing of images vs. 'suiting on the regular, something like that...

5: How big is too big (muscle)

6: Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie

7: Favorite "funny animal" movie?

8: Favorite "funny animal" game/ game character (aside from Rouen I'm guessing :p)

9: Pick one/rank:

*has to sleep*

Boss Doggie

Ahh we're almost the same, not liking cursedmark though - I prefer GammaChaos. Amakuchi is SDF too.

You like answering these, don't you :p
5: How big is too big (muscle)

6: Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie

7: Favorite "funny animal" movie?

8: Favorite "funny animal" game/ game character (aside from Rouen I'm guessing :p)

9: Pick one/rank:

*has to sleep*

Hyper muscle is too much. I prefer up to SDF's sizes and maybe Kuron's art. Of course, I am teamchespin supporter.

Also I prefer Kouya, but if Ten Kodori is "pick-able" I'll pick him instead.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I wouldn't push it, even if you weren't in a position to be permed on a single offense.

If you're his understudy don't pick up his allergy to discretion.

Boss Doggie

Yeah don't, I was simply asking :p

I actually don't know the guy and just saw him, but it's nice to see another bara fan :D

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I hate Easter because I never feel like I have particularly good jokes for it yet I feel totally obligated

Top Bottom