• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Uchip

Banned
VIGBv.jpg
im guessing its supposed to be this move

As weird as his art can get, I do like a lot of the artwork from Trump. Also Dr. Comet... sadly it's hard to find a lot of SFW stuff.

unfortunate too because he draws some really cute characters
namely in sketches because he sucks at colouring

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Now that Hosoda is a fulltime furry director, Shinkai should step up his game and make a movie featuring furs and trains.

And clouds.

And distance.

Uchip

Banned
Now that Hosoda is a fulltime furry director, Shinkai should step up his game and make a movie featuring furs and trains.

And clouds.

And distance.

maybe he started expanding his target audience when he realized that people weren't as interested in clouds as he was

Acerac

Banned
Thanks to this thread I had an inspiration for a new avatar.

My thanks to Firehead for making it for me. You're awesome! <3

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So that last one reminds me.

Has anyone done a furry reimagining of ASOIAF?

Uchip

Banned
you could put any of ookamis ones heads, on a real animals body
my question is why is the body humanoid but not the face?
what went wrong in the evolutionary process

Prax

you could put any of ookamis ones heads, on a real animals body
my question is why is the body humanoid but not the face?
what went wrong in the evolutionary process

What evolutionary proces? xD
Perhaps there was no need to adjust the head shape, as it did not hinder procreation! lol

I would argue the spandex-like way the fur is stretched over the muscles is the bigger issue...

Sometimes animal-heads ARE too realistically animal-y when they are on generally human bodies, but sometimes if it's done right, it looks more mythological (Egyptian mythology like Anubis and co) than awkward.

For example, the wolf woodsman below has a pretty wolf-like head that I normally would not enjoy seeing on a propotionally human body, but the technical execution of the piece makes it hard for me to say it's detracting (my only gripe are the fingernails on his hands lol). It makes it seem more like a cool myth/legend type of drawing.
129964388371.jpg

Uchip

Banned
it works when its someone transforming into a beast to fuck shit up
like the diablo2 druid or something
but its mostly fetishism from what ive seen

the evolution thing i was half joking, but cranial shape does reflect body type
i tend to overthink things

Aside: I'm really liking most of the uniform/skirt type pics posted :) Have added a few more people to watch.

Some more pics which caught my eye:
J.C. said:
J.C. said:
&#26417;&#20132; said:
&#26494;&#30000;&#12414;&#12387;&#12388;&#12435; said:
&#26943;&#12398;&#12382;&#12415; said:
D-9 &#12393;&#65374;&#12425; said:
&#29983;&#12364;&#12365;&#29436; said:
&#12414;&#12387;&#12373;&#12435; said:
&#38290 said:
PIPI said:

Y'know, I wish fursites could be more like this thread, the total and utter lack of competely horrifying garbage fetishes here actually makes the fur community seem like a respectable thing.

(in other words: I actually like most of the art posted on this last page.)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Y'know, I wish fursites could be more like this thread, the total and utter lack of competely horrifying garbage fetishes here actually makes the fur community seem like a respectable thing.
You're always going to have non-respectable aspects along with respectable aspects in any field, but navigating through them is probably harder in this case.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

(in other words: I actually like most of the art posted on this last page.)

Pretty much my reaction. Some of the art in here is nice. Aside from ookami's fascination with giant breasts...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Personal fursites still exist? Most artists now just create accounts in online galleries and even kemono artists simply go for blogs or twitpics.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ya know, instead of making fun of people who are different from you, you could, I dunno, not say anything? Maybe?

Just a suggestion. Otherwise, how is what you're doing any different from something 2th might do?

akira28

I like the one in the middle. Since it was pointed out, the whole 3-4 digit thing is kind of odd. Not totally off putting, and all up to artist's preference, but I don't much prefer the digigrade legs or animal-like paws either.

Top Bottom