• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I actually prefer Charizard but his head is stretched out so it's hard to make an avatar out of him.

I don't like Infernape and Emboar is a heavy-lifter type.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
its that bullshark testosterone
it does funny things to your balls, man

Nr2g4.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The problem with that picture is that the strokes on the muscles are too thick even for barafur. And the body doesn't really match the face, which is very smooth and distinctly not-muscular.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The problem with that picture is that the strokes on the muscles are too thick even for barafur. And the body doesn't really match the face, which is very smooth and distinctly not-muscular.
Steroids definitely have effects above the collarbone.

Boss Doggie

looks like someone photoshopped a pokemon head onto a super buff body

Most muscleart are like that.

I guess he wants to keep with Thypo's look.

Then again some pokemon are a bit more adaptable to changes like that, see - Charizard, Lucario, etc.

Tarazet

its always anthro guys
probably seeing boobs on anything that isnt human weird people out

I spend a lot of time in furry IRC. I love it, but it's basically the sausage fest to end all sausage fests. And these people are the ones who watch Furaffinity and e621 religiously, so.. it skews heavily towards male preference generally. And it seems like everyone is always a sub.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I spend a lot of time in furry IRC. I love it, but it's basically the sausage fest to end all sausage fests. And these people are the ones who watch Furaffinity and e621 religiously, so.. it skews heavily towards male preference generally.

Sounds familiar
eYGaS.gif

And it seems like everyone is always a sub.

Ehhh...

Still counts!

Uchip

Banned
tsampikos new mik picture looks better than normal even though its a "speedpaint"
I guess it just looks more stylized

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shit, our avatars match now. I can't decide if this is a good thing or bad thing.

Boss Doggie

Well if it helps, Doggie was supposed to be pole-dancing in my avatar. I don't think that matches with yours in full pic.

Boss Doggie

Pole-dancing, huh.

Being chief of police in Earth in an intergalactic police force means less pay. Need to earn some more dough.

oh, strip clubs are totally tasteful :p

Well he still isn't nude, he's wearing a speedo!

CHEEZMO™;39242415 said:
Speak for yourself.

That spinning on pole with your crotch at the pole would be rather painful I reckon.

Top Bottom