• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
wT1dSnZ.gif

that is all

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0rGrtWxEoQ

lol I actually spent a lot of the day hanging out with those three (camera guy, camo pants guy, and the girl in the partial (I think camera guys earband thing is actually a friend of mines)). The badger at the end is a guy who I chilled with the first time I went to one. Didn't expect to see him there, let alone in his suit. Never seen him wear it.

Oh and there may have been a proposal at the meet so yeah.

Prax

I don't have anything good to show you guys. I am sorry.

But I got "great" things~! xD

humies!
new_canvas6_by_meibatsu-d7drfg9.jpg

A tumblr meme:
"Agreeing to make couple OCs with someone but neither of you are allowed to show your OCs to each other until they are ready and now those two are going to get together and they must work it out no matter what"

Here was my end drawn with a mouse in MS paint lol:

My friend didn't hold up her end (yet), but said she was gonna make a giraffe, so I made a rival cool guy giraffe:

Another one of my friends actually made fanart of them~!

I may actually make a "serious" art of them later, so.. lol.. be prepared~?

Will be going to my first furmeet this Saturday, a bit nervous and excited all at the same time. It's at the major park in my area for a morning picnic, and then later on going to the zoo, since the zoo is within the park, so it should be a blast.

This took me a minute to get, and then I laughed. XD

Will be going to my first furmeet this Saturday, a bit nervous and excited all at the same time. It's at the major park in my area for a morning picnic, and then later on going to the zoo, since the zoo is within the park, so it should be a blast.

Sounds like fun! I haven't been to a zoo in ages. Let us know how it goes and if you meet any cool people (I'm sure you will).

Went to my first furmeet this last Saturday at the zoo. It was a blast, even if a bit awkward at first when we met up for the picnic. But once we got to the zoo, it was really fun. Got to meet some really cool people there, along with one of the ba. And seeing a couple of fursuits along the way.
Here are some photos from the furmeet

Will do this again soon.

belmonkey

Whoa, what's that

Facerig? A program that uses a camera to capture your facial expressions and transfer them to an avatar that performs them in real-time (or it looks very very close to it). Furries seem to have taken a liking to it because of the red panda that was initially showed off with it (as well as the potential to make furry avatars for video calls, etc):

tumblr_mylqww7TSu1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Now rig that up to a fursuit with some "bones" underneath the surface.

The ultimate furry.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Facerig? A program that uses a camera to capture your facial expressions and transfer them to an avatar that performs them in real-time (or it looks very very close to it). Furries seem to have taken a liking to it because of the red panda that was initially showed off with it (as well as the potential to make furry avatars for video calls, etc):

tumblr_mylqww7TSu1qdlh1io1_500.gif

Well, it's not uncanny valley yet

Top Bottom