• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kad5

I like the beat the mastering is so off it's hard to hear what everyone's saying. Last verse ain't bad from what I could hear. Everything gave me an MF Grimm vibe

Thanks man. My stupid ass 'friend' decided to talk shit and say his lyricism sucked for some reason.

It sort of peeved me off.

If you haven't listened to Covert Coup yet, you needs to grab the free tape now and stop sleeping. Required listening of last year, imo and many others - going by the AOTY thread.

Ok just listening to The Type and BBS..made my head nod....

Gaf pulling me back into the Hip Hop/ Rap scene.... Taking small steps but its something...Was fascinated with the 90's, early 00's and hearing the recommend clips here on this thread stuff sounding good..

Don't know if there are any Binary Star fans here but...
Senim Silla ‏ @SillaFresh
Everybody is listening to that old Binary Star while @OneBeLo & I are bumpn this new #BinaryStar. Wait til u kats hear this shit!!!

HYPE!!! Masters of the universe was amazing.

wut

And that Jadakiss laugh was fucking crazy, that can't be his real laugh. No fucking way.

DominoKid

because Mayweather is apparently the hip hop fighter, it's appropriate that I bless you with this.

untitled-7krjxt.gif

Miss Jackson.

Satyamdas

Banned
If anyone likes grittier NY shit in the vein of Mobb Deep, Roc Marciano, etc etc.. There are a lot of appearances from Shaz IllYork and Meyhem Lauren on it, reckon people who are into that stuff and wanna hear them over darker cuts should give it a spin.

its a little rappity rappy but im kinda hankering for some new gully shit

Megatron Mindstate ft. Shaz IllYork
Fly Creature
Son, this chick in the Fly Creature video is doin it for me. Like, in a major way. I'm one of those "broads and mics don't mix" dudes, but shorty spit a nice lil 8 bars or whatever, and is fuckin sexy as hell without the usual slut apparel. I can't even front, I'm kinda smitten right now. Oh yeah, the rest of the track is pretty nice and that Megatron track is aiight too. I'ma definitely check out that Hellzgate shit.

Son, this chick in the Fly Creature video is doin it for me. Like, in a major way. I'm one of those "broads and mics don't mix" dudes, but shorty spit a nice lil 8 bars or whatever, and is fuckin sexy as hell without the usual slut apparel. I can't even front, I'm kinda smitten right now. Oh yeah, the rest of the track is pretty nice and that Megatron track is aiight too. I'ma definitely check out that Hellzgate shit.

https://twitter.com/#!/carmenindhira

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pretty decent ignan't mix by DJ Spintelect -think about this as a decent DJ Ace imitation, to hold us over til he blesses us with ignorant 11.

lol... good shout out!

but today is that day you get blessed

http://www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/ignorant11.mp3

Real rap I had a great night DJing last night.. I pretty much burned down a party after a semi-high profile DJ from the states was luke warm.. so was feeling extra good when I woke up.

A lot of new jams on this one..

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
lol... good shout out!

Real rap I had a great night DJing last night.. I pretty much burned down a party after a semi-high profile DJ from the states was luke warm.. so was feeling extra good when I woke up.

You magnificent bastard. Just in time for my birthday too.

RD over IWW, no...I Gave You Power slaughters anything Jay-Z ever made easily

High five and penis bump! Uh...I mean fist bump!

T Dollarz

Listened to Reasonable Doubt last night. There are a couple songs I would scrap, but mostly love the whole thing. The production is great and I love how smooth Jay's flow is on every song. Easily his best album, although I do love The Blueprint.

PBY

Banned
lol... good shout out!

HELL YES. Congrats on your last night- i can't even imagine how good that would feel like. Bout to give this a listen

DominoKid

that new Goodie Mob song theyre playing over the NBA Playoffs is super shit.
i cant believe they even put the Goodie name on it.

iavi

I dug the his last tape, but I'm finding the sentiment that Kendrick already occupies the lane Quest could have gotten in to be a far more frequent one lately...And true. The guy needed/needs to get down with a troupe. I don't think he does this particular track/style any good though.

lol... good shout out!

That's got to be a great feeling. Congrats, fam. Giving this mix a listen in just a min.

since The Avengers just came out, I'm on a bit of a comic binge, and I decided to load up Secret Wars
technically, I don't think any Avengers are mentioned in this one

And I didn't even realize there was a Secret Wars Pt. 2. Last Emperor actually does a good job mimicing all these different flows, lol

Ephemeris

20120504-KANYEWOODY1.jpg

Fucking with this, indeed.

On any hiphop test I'd say Illmatic > RD 10/10 times, but Reasonable doubt gets way more plays on my ipod. First half is top-heavy with classics. Not the biggest fan of Can't Knock the Hustle, but From Politics as Usual to Can I Live... that's my shit.

PBY

Banned
LOL Big Sean tweeted out pics of a new shirt hes selling in his store.. and this is it:
BGCTB311.JPG

who wears this shit?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Is this the new cool thing? Spelling words like you are a brain damaged twat who can't find the vowels on your keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom