• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
so what happens if you're listen to 2chainz while your girlfriend has her fingers up your ass?

tumblr_m3anh1ujNA1ro9evf.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
did siddx just convince a man to listen to 2 chainz using a favorable anal fingerblasting comparison

Anal fingerblasting is what built our civilization, and anal fingerblasting is what will eventually destroy it. TITTY TWO FINGERS

Gorillaz

Anal fingerblasting is what built our civilization, and anal fingerblasting is what will eventually destroy it. TITTY TWO FINGERS

if 2chainz=anal fingerblasting=end of the world

doesn't that mean 2chainz will be the reason the world ends?

learning new shit everyday

siddx

if 2chainz=anal fingerblasting=end of the world

doesn't that mean 2chainz will be the reason the world ends?

learning new shit everyday

2 FingerChainz is the end of all things. Like jesus, you want him to gift humanity with his powers, but you know his presence also means the rapture is coming and my ass is going straight to hell.

Just kidding jesus doesn't exist. But 2inchesdeepchainz does.

//B1G

Banned
check this, semi-instrumental semi-regular release, just put out yesterday. haven't listened to the whole thing yet but it's real good so far.

http://thedoppelgangaz.bandcamp.com/album/beats-for-brothels-vol-2

879509492-1.jpg

Beats For Brothels, Vol. 2 is an enigma of sorts. A unique structure comprised heavily of instrumentals and decorated with the Ghastly Duo's vocals interspersed throughout the project. Breaking the mold of the first in the series, Volume 2 is designed for an authentic listening experience as the structure dictates intended feelings and emotions crafted by The Groggy Pack.

here's a vid by them from a real track:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRoVtVm-R8Y&feature=player_embedded#!

Esch

Banned
any GAFHOPPERs wanna fucc with a game of Magicka?

edit: You know what it is. Im gonna start my game now. SteamID: ViolentMist

Dereck

check this, semi-instrumental semi-regular release, just put out yesterday. haven't listened to the whole thing yet but it's real good so far.

879509492-1.jpg

Beats For Brothels, Vol. 2 is an enigma of sorts. A unique structure comprised heavily of instrumentals and decorated with the Ghastly Duo's vocals interspersed throughout the project. Breaking the mold of the first in the series, Volume 2 is designed for an authentic listening experience as the structure dictates intended feelings and emotions crafted by The Groggy Pack.

I gotta hear this.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Anyone that thinks LFTU is more of a banger than Wuz Here should have their ears checked

Edit: Fiend is better than both and should be featured more

Fiend bores me mostly, except for "flying iron" which is dope as hell.

Anyhow Young Roddy by a hair though both artist best work was the mixtape they collab on with cookin Soul

Jay Sosa

im not trying to be a hipster or a hater but.....isn't 2chainz basically a gloried hype man? I mean so many people are on that 2chainz shit now and I don't get it.

nah, he's pretty funny and way better than say Gucci and Wacka. I mean I probably won't buy his album but I always enjoy his features on other peoples tracks. 'stayed at my grandmas house with 25 bibles'

OG Kush

2chains verse on Currensys Stoned Immaculate is a perfect example of how he just chats shit without relating any of his lines together. he's the ultimate shit chatter.

CRS

879509492-1.jpg

Actually been out for a month now but reposting because album is dope as fuck.

//B1G

Banned
oh yeah you're right, my bad. i thought we were in june still.
i'm digging their lone sharks album too. dropped last year i guess but it's pretty dope.

I listened to this today:

Pretty solid stuff. I like it a lot. It's introspective, but also somewhat poppy in its approach. ANTHM has a nice rapping voice flow, kinda similar to a cleaner Kendrick Lamar. Id recommend this to fans of him and J. Cole. Check it out. It's free and a pretty good EP. Oh and Blu rips a feature on this. Gangsta Gibbs too.

Click to download.

Had a chance to listen to this a couple of times yesterday and today. Cosign; good shit. Quoted so more people can see.

siddx

Has it been long enough that I can re-recommend Jarren Benton? I feel like I've given it enough time that we need a new round of reminders to get his mixtape. Dude is sick, probably a top ten album for me.

tmdorsey

Has it been long enough that I can re-recommend Jarren Benton? I feel like I've given it enough time that we need a new round of reminders to get his mixtape. Dude is sick, probably a top ten album for me.

Jarren Benton huh? I need something to listen to so I will give it a go.

siddx

Jarren Benton huh? I need something to listen to so I will give it a go.

Do it, tapes called "freebasing with kevin bacon". Dude's on some Danny Brown mixed with Odd Future but with way better production shit.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
New track from Krizzle's Alumni buddy Big Sant also produced by K.R.I.T.

Big Sant - 2 Much

Killa Kyleon going the fuck in, in a new video apparently off of some upcoming project he's got coming out called T.R.I.L.L. Dunno if anyone here fucks with Killa but you definitely should, his joint project with Mouse On Tha Track this year was real good.

Killa Kyleon - Appetite For Destruction

Also another posthumous duo mixtape featuring Slim Dunkin. SQUAD.

Slim Dunkin & D-Bo - Block Illegal 2

Hp2kM.jpg

IrishNinja

again, sorry to hear that shit kams.
also someone needs to update urbandictionary with siddx's new 2Chainzz analogy, i think that could be a verb here now.

...damn, i came here to ask about some shit but it's all anal fingerbanging now, think ima go read some comics.

*EDIT oh shit that's right: ace your outkast mix was so on point. you covered all the big singles with some smooth-as-butter transitions man, i can see why you'd take pride in that. props again.

i gotta ask...the SKEET SKEET SKEET tags, is this gonna be a thing

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ok need the GAFHOP collective brain trust

got a new party once a month and need to name it

the problem when I name shit it sounds like some gutter shit and I need it to sound more like top 40ish

any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom