• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
if that's openly aggressive you a real pussy breh.. i imagine that's why you didn't admit to talking real shit in plug.dj
"big doesn't stay in here unless he can get at the booth" haha yeah you trying to understand my curious posting habits alright

> first post yeah!

@esch get ya gun
That's not talking shit, thats just a statement, you don't stay in Plug if you cant't dj. I understand that too cause people be mehing some of the rawer shit you play. That's not even negative. I'm convinced you cant read

for w/e reason you seem to have issues with this thread, dont throw that shit my way. idk why youre resorting to namecalling like a child over nothing.

//B1G

Banned
That's not talking shit, thats just a statement, you don't stay in Plug if you cant't dj. I understand that too cause people be mehing some of the rawer shit you play. That's not even negative. I'm convinced you cant read

for w/e reason you seem to have issues with this thread, dont throw that shit my way. idk why youre resorting to namecalling like a child over nothing.

aye you came at me with the "openly aggressive" shit because i posted an album ASKING if it'd gotten any love in here. i didn't post it acting like i was the first one to hear it. all you guys get all huffy puffy about your rap, it's pretty annoying.
i come here to get some updates on the few current dudes i dig and post some stuff i've found every now again... but it seems every time i try someone jumps my shit because i didn't post it within the first 5 minutes of its release.

Esch

Banned
aye you came at me with the "openly aggressive" shit because i posted an album ASKING if it'd gotten any love in here.
naw, i said that to you because you basically told des you saw his roundup and ignored it because you didnt have time. I found that dumb, because the guide accurately describes what each album is and provides a sample SO YOU DONT waste time. That was my issue.

its not worth arguing about either way

//B1G

Banned
it's whatever. this the reason i said i was peacing in the first place... i hate the antagonistic shit. that's not why i post on the internet

Satch

Banned
it's whatever. this the reason i said i was peacing in the first place... i hate the antagonistic shit. that's not why i post on the internet

you can come post in the popgaf thread if you want
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

iavi

On an even worse note that the des, big, esch beef

What the fuck is this shit?

kOw0W.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KleUddM2IPw

I liked her track with 2chainz - Breakfast something. I liked her other ft on 2chainz "Murder," but this; I don't even know. The vid's kinda dope, at least - Lil debbie gets her fine silent protag on.

HiResDes

I just found it funny that everything big has been posting was in the wrapup thread and acting as if it takes forever to listen to youtube samples of albums is a bit irritating. I never even intended for people to consume it all once.

coldvein

Banned
i'm looking for the title of an immortal technique track i heard somewhere recently, it's got a line like "i'm the eye in the sky i can read your mind la la la" in it.

Satch

Banned
ok i just listened to some DOOMTREE (No Kings) and they get two thumbs up from me

and im sure that PopGAF actually would do a mixtape thing??? like, idk but we're pretty open minded about sounds. it's more than just King Bey, Godga, Godney, and Gaguilera

Esch

Banned
ok i just listened to some DOOMTREE (No Kings) and they get two thumbs up from me

and im sure that PopGAF actually would do a mixtape thing??? like, idk but we're pretty open minded about sounds. it's more than just King Bey, Godga, Godney, and Gaguilera

are there any music makers in popgaf?

iavi

I was just going through GFID for the first time a couple mins ago; I'm not feeling it at all. All the bangers feel like they were phoned in to follow the template of bigger songs, and Rozay doesn't even deliver as well as he's been delivering on some of his recent FTs.

It may grow on me. It's no Teflon Don.

Uh yea GFID sucks. At least I got Pirates, Ten Jesus Pieces and 911(maybe?) out of it though. This was my first Ross album too...on to Teflon Don

mooooose

I think Schoolboy Q will be on a radio hit by this time next year and in the mainstream. I'm calling it. The dude is too charismatic to be contained.

Novid

Banned
Kumbaya= Kreayshawn

Snack cake girl= lil debbie

v-nasty=irrelevant

why use wig runes? DAMN.

KrayKray-chan
V-Chan
Debbie-chan

simple. makes sense. fits the video. FUCK ME DID KRAYKRAY did that Harajuku Animu CGI MASK? God no wonder GafPop went Nuclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom