• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

^ You forgot PT 2.

I like Currensy too, but his live show is weak.
No it isn't. Everyone came on point when I saw him with the Jet Life crew. Did you see him at one of his shows or at a festival? Elec doesn't even do any shows so there's nothing to compare.

codhand

No it isn't. Everyone came on point when I saw him with the Jet Life crew. Did you see him at one of his shows or at a festival? Elec doesn't even do any shows so there's nothing to compare.

He was the headline, he came out late, and lazy. I'm not comparing, only really know of one Jay Electronica mixtape....

Jay-Z really doesn't like lazy artists. I'm pretty shocked he's still dealing with Jay Electronica. Two years on a label and nothing has been released, not even an ep or mixtape. Just a couple ill received tracks

codhand

Jay-Z really doesn't like lazy artists. I'm pretty shocked he's still dealing with Jay Electronica. Two years on a label and nothing has been released, not even an ep or mixtape. Just a couple ill received tracks

Yeah, but he rhymes over stuff white ppl like, plus impregnating erykah is +1 credibilty as a "conscious rapper".

overcast

That beat knocks. But the song will absolutely not work for a single.

edit: I reckon the beat is better than Goldie and Clique
I didn't listen to it, but the beat is better than Goldie and Clique?? Damn. How does Kendrick do on it though..

I'll probably hold off until the album comes out to listen to anything else from it.

I didn't listen to it, but the beat is better than Goldie and Clique?? Damn. How does Kendrick do on it though..

he's meh on it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather hear some Kanye and 2 Chainz on this shit. It's screaming for a remix.

Kendrick isn't that good at ignant. Still, from the snippets I think maad city will by far be the best track on the album.

f0rk

he's meh on it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather hear some Kanye and 2 Chainz on this shit. It's screaming for a remix.

Kendrick isn't that good at ignant.

I don't know, I think the censoring hurt it quite a bit, especially the last verse.

Cudder

EVERYBODY PUT 3 FINGERS IN THE AIR
The album's leaking, shit is boring, shut it off now and cry in the morning
GKMC, should have had HiiiPower

8 Boring tracks on the album, fuck dhat
12 Shitty hooks on GKMC, nigga fuck dhat
2 Shitty features on it, nigga fuck dhat
got a high tolerance when you listen to Kendrick

fucking KTT, lol.

Spitta was at a Swiss festival last year. High as shit, I think half of the stuff he did was freestyled without a beat.

Still sick and I'm not even that much of a fan.

Someone who changed their name to GKMCisBAD lol

best poster in that shitty thread right now lol. I can't stand those forums but the trolls are great. And he's probably right about GKMC. I'm not feeling Backseat or Compton at all. Only good track so far is Swimming Pools.

Cudder

best poster in that shitty thread right now lol. I can't stand those forums but the trolls are great. And he's probably right about GKMC. I'm not feeling Backseat or Compton at all. Only good track so far is Swimming Pools.

there is no better forum than KTT when an album is close to leaking lol. a laugh a page there.

Haven't listened to Backseat Freestyle yet, and by the comments I know it won't touch The Spiteful Chant.

or possibly Michael Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom