• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

We getting two great projects from Drizzy this year. Ye sleeping on his three album a year promise.

A great time to stand by Drake.

HiiiLife

Aggressive Drizzy birthed 5am in Toronto. I'm all for more shots.

Wanna Know and Sneakin and Fake Love. Mannneeeeeeeeeeeee. Dunno which to rank

HiiiLife

Whys is it l the freebies he releases gets more love than his albums. DITE, How about Now, Girls Love Beyoncé (song still dope), now these. If the next project is just loosies I can see his tracks being solid.

HiiiLife

People are mad about it as well. Homies be bumping kill your self anthems but as soon as dude bring up mental illness he crossing a line lol.

Foh.

Peeps love to hate the 6god

Fake Love is aight. That's going to be get a shit-ton of play because of the quote worthy bars that'll be used by every basic bitch on Instagram.

The remix is alright, too.

Two Birds One Stone's production is pretty dope, but Drake's usually got his production on lock. The Pusha shots are decent, but I can see how the Cudi shots are going to be badly received, considering Cudi's a new icon for acknowledging mental health issues and being open about that kind of thing.

Sneakin is decent. It's nothing I feel an immediate desire to return to, but it's typical Drake: decent enough to ride the wave but nothing truly great.

Jay Sosa

I don't know who it was but someone told me to give these breakfast club guys (and girls) another shot (after hating on them for being ignorant and stupid..for whatever reasons) and after watching the Young MA Interview I have to say that dude was right. That was a very enjoyable and interesting conversation.

Btw. May I ask for recent mixtape recommendations? Open for anything. thanks!

Tokubetsu

More life
My parents never got it right but
God bless them both
I think we all alike
We all wide awake late at night
Thinking on what to change
If we do get to do it twice in another life

iIZKnrk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom