• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF i need some drinking games to play w/ my girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilbog21

Banned
gaf i need your help to fhuta my gf. we're on vacation in europe together, adn we're spending a lot of time togerther, alone
;)
. but shes not big into drinking, so I pretty much need to trick her into it. i kno u Americans are fucking experts at drinking games, so please share with me your most fun/favorite drinking games that you can play 1v1 w/ a girl :}

she'll only drink hard lichor btw :<

edit: just to clarify i am not trying to anal rape my girlfriend LOL. i was just being silly D: More importantly though, I need some 1v1 drinking games, not a hundred raging nerds trying to protect my girlfriends butthole LOL

shuri

Banned
Why do you want to 'trick' your girlfriend into drinking?

edit: don't you think it's pathetic that you have to get your girlfriend drunk in order to get some of your sexual request to get done? Think about it. Think about pathetic you are. Think about how she will feel in the morning about you when she will realise you got her drunk to you can futha her.

andycapps

nilbog21 said:
gaf i need your help to fhuta my gf. we're on vacation in europe together, adn we're spending a lot of time togerther, alone
;)
. but shes not big into drinking, so I pretty much need to trick her into it. i kno u Americans are fucking experts at drinking games, so please share with me your most fun/favorite drinking games that you can play 1v1 w/ a girl :}

she'll only drink hard lichor btw :<

Are you already drunk?

nilbog21

Banned
she doesn't like to drink. (LAME)

but wen she does, she gets really naughty v_v

edit: Shuri bro u need to take it easy LOL

ShinAmano

Trick?

Anyhow play red or black/odd even. If you have a set of cards have her guess either red/black or odd/even if she gets it wrong she drinks...if she gets is right you drink.

She doesn't like to drink? So what, that is her choice. Instead of tricking your girlfriend into getting drunk with you, why don't you go explore whatever city you are in and find something interesting to do.

Do the Raiders of the Lost Ark game, take shots until one of you passes out.

But seriously, I would not really recommend many drinking games with hard liquor, especially with the intention off sexing your gf in an uncomfortable place.

SmokyDave

You need to trick your missus into getting blind drunk just so she'll fuck you?

You're together, alone, on holiday and you need booze as a lubricant?

That's pretty harsh. You have my sympathies.

nilbog21

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
She doesn't like to drink? So what, that is her choice. Instead of tricking your girlfriend into getting drunk with you, why don't you go explore whatever city you are in and find something interesting to do.

O come on don't you think we are doing that? just looking for some nighttime fun ~_~

Slizz

Play I bet you I can drink more than you, tell her the winner wakes up with a certain pain in a certain area.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
What the.. You want to trick your GF into getting drunk so you can FHUTA?

This is gonna be good.

Besides, why not just get drunk yourself and let her FYUTA with a strapon?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I've never had problems just asking gf's for buttsex.

Or even complete strangers occasionally.

You should learn to communicate this trip. Take a Dr. Phil book or something.

nilbog21

Banned
by the way im not trying to get her drunk to have anal sex with her LOL

so how about those drinking games? maybe something that takes a little bit of skill

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I am bookmarking this thread for the "GAF my girlfriend passed out and I don't know which side to lay her on so she doesn't choke on her own vomit and die" section

Celsior

Get a bottle of vodka, hit her over the head with said bottle, FHUTA.
*Note you might get charged with assault and rape.

nilbog21 said:

so how about those drinking games? maybe something that takes a little bit of skill
If you say so...

What does she drink? A lot of people have trouble downing alcohol because they have terrible taste.

Chittagong

Gold Member
:lol thread backfire, expecting great things.

Pro tip, drinking games are better when your gf has some of her (female) friends joining.

nilbog21

Banned
Sho_Nuff82 said:
If you say so...

What does she drink? A lot of people have trouble downing alcohol because they have terrible taste.

she doesn't drink much, but wen she does its balls out vodka redbull

Papa

Banned
nilbog21 said:

Then what the fuck are you trying to do? She won't have sex with you unless she's drunk? This thread reeks of bullshit.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
nilbog21 said:

thanks for the clarification... what?

Dude if you're fucking her from behind just slip it in there. It's a lot better than getting her drunk and then doing it.

Just enter from a higher position, make sure you're lubricated enough then just slip it in

nilbog21

Banned
i can see why some ppl took my OP seriously. wen i said "so I pretty much need to trick her into it" I am referring to DRINKING, not the buttsex LOL

thats my bad, although i am slightly disappointed to learn that my fellow gaffers would not help me on my fhuta endeavors in the future.. :(

nilbog21 said:
she doesn't drink much, but wen she does its balls out vodka redbull
Just as I thought, terrible taste. She probably enjoys drinks on the sweeter side (explaining why she doesn't drink beer), so you should mix her something that doesn't taste like alcohol.

Grey Goose + Pineapple
Bacardi Grand Melon + Cranberry
Absolut Vanilla or Malibu + Coke
Parrot Bay Passionfruit + Hypnotic + Your choice of fruity mixer

And just play beer pong with the mixed drinks instead of beer. Two games of 10 cup and she ll be done if you're any good.

Stitch

Gold Member
nilbog21 said:
;)
. but shes not big into drinking, so I pretty much need to trick her into it.
2vjc210.jpg

watch a movie and decide to take shots whenever certain things happen. A fun one is to watch The Big Lebowski and drink a white russian everytime the dude does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom