• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF i need some drinking games to play w/ my girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

thcsquad

Any game can be made into a drinking game. Is there a pool table? Darts? Make the loser of each round of darts take a drink, or every time somebody hits a double/triple bar make the other drink. Or a board game if you don't have a dart board handy. Is there any kind of game that she enjoys that you two can play together? Add drinking to it.

Raist

Banned
Why on Earth do you want to "trick" her into drinking while you're having a good time abroad, on holidays and stuff. I don't get it.

Unless... you haven't slept with her yet.

So, your girl doesn't like to drink usually, but when she does, she is quite randy. So, you try to get her drunk to get her randy.

This isn't questionable at all.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I kno u Americans are fucking experts at drinking game
That is stereotyping and lazy typing, and I take offense to one of those two!

And where are you getting the fetus fluids she drinks exclusively?

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
You can play the card game WAR. You have to drink when you lose cards, drink more if you lose the war battle.

Beer pong works 1 on 1 also. Playing with Vodka will get you messed up pretty bad.

Also quarters.

evil ways

How about you just skip the booze and get on to the foreplay like any normal couple would.

This isnt like some random chick at the bar you have to get drunk in order to bang.

Have you considered whiskey dick into your calculations, OP?

Other than that, find a movie you both like that has something repetitive things: you pick one, she picks one. Take a shot when it happens. Like, watch the Dark Knight: you drink when Bale uses Batman voice, she drinks when Joker licks his lips/wounds.

shuri said:
Why do you want to 'trick' your girlfriend into drinking?

edit: don't you think it's pathetic that you have to get your girlfriend drunk in order to get some of your sexual request to get done? Think about it. Think about pathetic you are. Think about how she will feel in the morning about you when she will realise you got her drunk to you can futha her.

One post in and the internet knights arrive. Good show!

Neckbeard

OP forgot his gf's brother also posts on GAF.

On topic: Quarters? (Take turns bouncing a coin into a cup or shotglass--opponent drinks--takes small shot in this case--when a coin is made)

Captain_Spanky said:
One post in and the internet knights arrive. Good show!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Zozz said:
GAF white knights are on the ball today, wonder if they'll manage to save a princess this time.

she's always in another castle :(

nilbog21

Banned
Sho_Nuff82 said:
Just as I thought, terrible taste. She probably enjoys drinks on the sweeter side (explaining why she doesn't drink beer), so you should mix her something that doesn't taste like alcohol.

Grey Goose + Pineapple
Bacardi Grand Melon + Cranberry
Absolut Vanilla or Malibu + Coke
Parrot Bay Passionfruit + Hypnotic + Your choice of fruity mixer

And just play beer pong with the mixed drinks instead of beer. Two games of 10 cup and she ll be done if you're any good.

haha seriously, that shit is terrible :0

Thx for those suggestions, they sound motherfucking delicious !

still short on those drinking games tho. i doubt beer pong w/ 2 persons is fun :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom