• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, I think someone is stalking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone let me get this straight? The OP once thought mexicans were living in his ceiling? Why? Why would they do that? Why wouldn't they live in a house? Where would they go to the toilet? What would they do all day? Did they have a bed there? Wasn't it dark? Why? Why Mexicans of all races?

Just reading back through this thread, I have some questions:

1. Is BM an acronym for shit? What are the words? Body...manure? Bum...mud? Someone help me out here.

2. Someone put BM (hey, I like it, sue me) in your bin without a bag? If it was a dog owner, how did they pick it up? This is weird dot com.

3. Talk to me about mexicans. How big is your attic? Why is it more than one mexican? Why your attic? What did it turn out to be?

4. What's all this about a craiglist woman with buttcheeks?

1. Is BM an acronym for shit? What are the words? Body...manure? Bum...mud? Someone help me out here.

2. Someone put BM (hey, I like it, sue me) in your bin without a bag? If it was a dog owner, how did they pick it up? This is weird dot com.

3. Talk to me about mexicans. How big is your attic? Why is it more than one mexican? Why your attic? What did it turn out to be?

Bowel movement.

Alienous

Bowel movement?

Hollycat

I don't know if this even fits my own thread gaf. I'm really freaking out. I just finished moving today, celebrated by buying a six pack of klondike bars. I ate one and left the apartment for less than 3 hours. They're all gone, the packaging is gone, the wrappers are gone.

I even shared the one I ate with family, so I didn't hallucinate buying them. I don't know whats happening.
The wheat thins box is empty too, and my favorite shirt has somehow vanished off the face of the earth.

The apartment has three entrances, all of which were locked, and is down the hill from another house that has a metal gate you have to go through to get to it.

I may be officially losing my mind.

Lakitu

st5fu
I don't know if this even fits my own thread gaf. I'm really freaking out. I just finished moving today, celebrated by buying a six pack of klondike bars. I ate one and left the apartment for less than 3 hours. They're all gone, the packaging is gone, the wrappers are gone.

I even shared the one I ate with family, so I didn't hallucinate buying them. I don't know whats happening.
The wheat thins box is empty too, and my favorite shirt has somehow vanished off the face of the earth.

The apartment has three entrances, all of which were locked, and is down the hill from another house that has a metal gate you have to go through to get to it.

Maybe your new apartment's ghost has officially joined the party?

Yeah, your memory could be the issue here. I would get a friend to help you out by tagging along in your daily life a couple times if you really think its serious. Verify the things that may happening can be seen by someone that isn't you.

Either you have a serious stalker, like super serious, or your mind is playing tricks on you OP. You need to treat both very seriously.

Did anybody else notice how OP literally referred to himself as a "paranoid schitzophrenic" in the first page of this thread? Seems to me he's probably just being.. I don't know, a paranoid schitzophrenic?

Did anybody else notice how OP literally referred to himself as a "paranoid schitzophrenic" in the first page of this thread? Seems to me he's probably just being.. I don't know, a paranoid schitzophrenic?

Just caught that....

OP, do you have a diagnosis for your schizophrenia? Do you take any medication for it?

I worked with 5-6 paranoid schizophrenics at my previous job, if you aren't taking any medication, your paranoia could spiral downwards. You are your own worst enemy and you could probably use someone to fact check what you see over the next couple of days.

komplanen

I don't want to sound like a dick but OP might want to talk to a professional about this. And I don't mean the police, I mean... you know a doctor. I just find it highly unlikely that a person would go past a locked door just to eat your Klondike bars. But that could also be because I have never had one so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Skeyser

How would people even be breaking into OP's house without actually damaging anything

Either get better locks or see a doctor

I don't want to sound like a dick but OP might want to talk to a professional about this. And I don't mean the police, I mean... you know a doctor. I just find it highly unlikely that a person would go past a locked door just to eat your Klondike bars. But that could also be because I have never had one so I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Klondike bars are only good if eaten properly: via stealing it from someone else's house and throwing the rest away. If you don't break in and throw the rest of them away, they are just awful ice cream bars.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Make someone question reality.

Hollycat

The klondike bars and missing wheat thins somehow made their way onto the shower floor.

I may need to be taking different medication.

SoundLad

Very creepy but it sounds like it may just be your head playing tricks.
If that was me I'd setup a camera in each room just to be sure and maybe get a close friend to proof the footage.. or go see a doctor about getting some effective medication.

i think we found your stalker

DapiFc6.jpg

Klondike bars are only good if eaten properly: via stealing it from someone else's house and throwing the rest away. If you don't break in and throw the rest of them away, they are just awful ice cream bars.
You have to admit, Klondike's marketing slogan sounds like an enabler for extreme acts. It's begging for Aristocrats level jokes. The world is weird, wouldn't be surprised people actually did this.

Akahige

It's sounds like the time to bring in professional help op, whether it be the police or your doctor who prescribes your medication(not trying to offend).

Sami+

Jesus, dude. Whether this is an actual stalker or a Fight Club scenario that's scary as fuck. I hope things turn out alright for you.

I'd definitely install cameras inside your house OP, or maybe have a family member/friend tag along with you for a day. If it is your mind playing tricks on you, they could fill in the blanks.

wondermega

Is OP the same one who hallucinated (vividly) about their being a girl "ghost" in the room, and also (I believe) mentioned in this thread, had imaginary Mexicans living in the walls?

This isn't funny it sounds very frightening. Get medical help.

OP do you have any recently acquired friends who seem to be changing your life style or way of thinking?

In all seriousness, this is a twist I never saw coming, hope you get the help you need OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom