• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

Ourobolus

Banned
Ok. So these people have drinks:

CzarTim
Ty4on
SalvaPot
Burbeting
AbsolutBro
nin1000 (if he confirms it)

And the people missing are:

Seath
Terra
Fireblend
Timeaisis

You are getting kinda close to exiting the game, aren't you...?

Well depending on if RNGesus decides to favor me, we'll see.

Burbeting

Banned
Yesterday AB and Seath were the people to push the vote towards Xam in favor of anyone else. Both votes came in quite quick succesion too..

Ty4on

And the people missing are:

Seath
Terra
Fireblend
Timeaisis

You are getting kinda close to exiting the game, aren't you...?

Even faster if we lynch Time and Seath.

VOTE: Seath

What do you think of Time, Seath? Your detailed reasoning for voting Xam™ didn't have much about him.

Burbeting

Banned
Right now I'm bothered why Roy was killed last night. He was one of the question marks in that he had only claimed ordinary, even though we had both Salva and Seath soft claiming power roles yesterday on top of full on power-role claims.

Kevyt

Yesterday AB and Seath were the people to push the vote towards Xam in favor of anyone else. Both votes came in quite quick succesion too..

Yes because as I have explained, Xam played very untownful (I just made that word up) and I thought he was the scummiest out of everyone in here.

I said this from the moment I joined the game, to the point where my vote counted towards Xam being lynched.

I guess, I need to read people better but I wasn't the only one who voted for Xam and found him suspicious.

You certainly did at certain points.

Also, it's interesting how you're always so eager to want to be at control of the conversation, and at the control of things. It's interesting because in my book you could very well be a wolf in sheep's clothing. You could be scum playing town but failing to realize that could possibly be raising too much attention on yourself.

Just maybe... maybe someone could catch up to you and call you out eventually, and maybe your whole plan falls apart. That's if you were scum, but we've all come to believe that you are a very strong town player and so challenging you would be a waste time.

That's very interesting how strong the mental games can be.

Burbeting

Banned
Your reasoning is fine, but it's not really something I can comment on :/. Since in the end it seems to boil down to "if Burb was scum he would be dangerous in that position".

I was suspicious of Xam, but I also said multiple times that I town read him more than Timeaisis and Ty4on, who were my focus for most of the day. I did push Xam at the beginning about the first fire alarm.

nin1000

Banned
Yep I got a drink. And I did not share the info since moving can be meaning a lot of things if we believe burb.

N1 still did not get cleared In my book. Burb and or time moved yet everyone is trying not to kill either of them.

Kevyt

Even faster if we lynch Time and Seath.

VOTE: Seath

What do you think of Time, Seath? Your detailed reasoning for voting Xam™ didn't have much about him.

Well it's interesting because to me it seemed like pushing for a Time lynch which would take pressure off you, given that you were under other player's radar, and still are. In a sense, it's like you were trying to save yourself because you were the second candidate up for lynching.

I said I read you as town, but that doesn't mean anything in the end.

What do you think?

Burbeting

Banned
Yep I got a drink. And I did not share the info since moving can be meaning a lot of things if we believe burb.

N1 still did not get cleared In my book. Burb and or time moved yet everyone is trying not to kill either of them.

You missed yesterday completely, then...?

"Im not giving results because we can't trust them. But we need to talk about these results."

Contradict much? It's also not just about the one time results, but being able to form patterns from them.

Ty4on

Well it's interesting because to me it seemed like pushing for a Time lynch which would take pressure off you, given that you were under other player's radar, and still are. In a sense, it's like you were trying to save yourself because you were the second candidate up for lynching.

I said I read you as town, but that doesn't mean anything in the end.

What do you think?

I still want a Time lynch. I just wanted your opinion on him as well.

nin1000

Banned
Time could have been lynched yesterday, easily. I had 2 votes at one point too, so it's not like we were ignored or anything.

Yet you blame me for not voting for him even though at the end my vote for Time would have meant a tie. Real classy. And you having 2 votes does not mean a thing. Since I have one vote on me too. Lol

Burbeting

Banned
Real question: Why wasn't Nin or Terra killed last night? Why wasn't Salva or Seath, who both soft claimed a power role?

Why was an ordinary killed...?

Ty4on

Yet you blame me for not voting for him even though at the end my vote for Time would have meant a tie. Real classy. And you having 2 votes does not mean a thing. Since I have one vote on me too. Lol

An early-(ish) tie just forces people to show where they stand. The vote on Xam just sealed the deal.

Burbeting

Banned

Ouro was there. Ouro who didn't have vote on anyone, Ouro who said he would break a tie if needed.

And having two votes does mean something at this point of the game, when majority is getting to pretty low numbers.

nin1000

Banned
nin, you are making my head hurt

Sorry, I can town it down if you want to.

No movement yesterday or the day before.

VOTE: Burbeting

Reason : I feared you from the getgo. You take control and you can get into everyones minds. It would be foolish not to think that you could be mafia and with N1 still in the back of my mind I would much rather see you gone than time. Since he can be dealt with pretty easily.

Ty4on

He claimed an ordinary too, didn't he? I would assume scum would let ordinary claimers live, it's easier for them to hide behind those claims.

My point was that if the plan was to kill an ordinary CzarTim seemed like the best choice to me with Roy being scum read by more people.

Burbeting

Banned
I'm just waiting for your "shining moment" nin. I'm confused why you decided to not reveal your MD information yesterday...

I don't understand anything, anymore.

Ty4on

[...]
However, I also think Burb could be a very strong town player or a really strong scum player disguised as a town player. The latter is much more scary. There are some inconsistencies in his posts and his analysis of other players and the game overall. However, something is just off for me from Burbeting, and I think next day we should look more carefully into him, and of course depending on how things turn out.
[...]
What inconsistencies? Apart from that ordinary thing with Time.

Ourobolus

Banned
..What's going on in here? There is no reason for Ouro or Ty to lie... right? Neither does Nin, I would assume.

Considering everyone who I sent drinks to before got them (other than the ones Launch jailed), I have no idea. And I did target Nin and Ty last night.

Burbeting

Banned
So what could be the possibilities?

1. Nin is lying about the MD result
2. Ty4on is lying about receiving the drink
3. Nin was RB'd
4. Some other power is interfering with the results.

Hm.

Timeaisis

3. Nin was RB'd

Hm.

Ty admitted to getting a drink before Ouro revealed who he sent them to, so I think he's in the clear.

Ourobolus

Banned

3. Nin was RB'd

Hm.

I doubt it's #3, because nin should have received something like "No results" if he was RB'd.
I also doubt it's #2, simply because I know he should have received the drink.

Of 1 and 4, I don't know. 4 seems a little odd if we're only now noticing this on D7, but it could be possible.

Burbeting

Banned
Can scum have a ninja? Ninja that makes powers targeted at them undetectable as well, so they never ring an alert to MD's, as a counter for having two of them?

That's the simplest explanation I can think of at the moment.

Burbeting

Banned
But why would Ty4on then admit getting the drink, when he knew that he was sitting next to nin? He would deny obtaining it, to keep the cover up.

Something's wrong.

Top Bottom