• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

Ty4on

But why would Ty4on then admit getting the drink, when he knew that he was sitting next to nin? He would deny obtaining it, to keep the cover up.

Something's wrong.
If I were that weird Ninja I should have messed up the results with Camjo as well unless I didn't move for some reason.

I think it's more likely some sort of blocker is affecting Nin. Was the flavor clear on that you saw nothing, Nin?

Burbeting

Banned
If I were that weird Ninja I should have messed up the results with Camjo as well unless I didn't move for some reason.

I think it's more likely some sort of blocker is affecting Nin. Was the flavor clear on that you saw nothing, Nin?

I mean it would make only you undetectable, the alert would have come from Camjo. If bothey you and him were concealed, Camjo could have claimed to have moved which would have blown your supposed cover.

Ty4on

I mean it would make only you undetectable, the alert would have come from Camjo. If bothey you and him were concealed, Camjo could have claimed to have moved which would have blown your supposed cover.

Ah, I see. I thought you meant a passive blocker when using an ability.

nin1000

Banned

i got the same message as the days before when there was no movement.

2999374-8194131681-dont-.jpg

Ourobolus

Banned
Obviously Ty4on might have screwed up and claimed before thinking.

Ty strikes me as someone that thinks through his posts - I don't think he had a reason to hide the fact that he got a drink.

I've been suspicious of nin for a long time (yes, Burb, I know), but has he actually revealed anything before? That wasn't common knowledge? Either nobody has moved or the one who moved was killed. The one time he did something different was Camjo-Z, but that was after he had been moved into the gossip chat and then claimed.

Burbeting

Banned
Ok, so let's agree Nin is a Motion Detector then. Would there be any benefit to him lying about the results?

Hiding results would imply that the MD is protecting someone. But why would town MD protect anyone? Scum MD could try to protect scum teammates.

But on the other hand, lying at this spot, especially since Ty4on had claimed about receiving the drink before nin came foward, seems odd. It doesn't add up there either.

Ourobolus

Banned
Hiding results would imply that the MD is protecting someone. But why would town MD protect anyone? Scum MD could try to protect scum teammates.

But on the other hand, lying at this spot, especially since Ty4on had claimed about receiving the drink before nin came foward, seems odd. It doesn't add up there either.

Right, it doesn't add up. But he wasn't exactly forthcoming yesterday either.

Burbeting

Banned
Italics mine:

Exactly. Why should that hide Ouro's action on me?

My idea was that it would also hide any power targeting you. It's a long shot, but it would be possible explanation that wouldn't involve Ouro or nin lying. Still like I said, I think it's not possible since you claimed to have received the drink, as scum you would have said that you didn't receive anything due to some mysterious force.

Ty4on

My idea was that it would also hide any power targeting you. It's a long shot, but it would be possible explanation that wouldn't involve Ouro or nin lying. Still like I said, I think it's not possible since you claimed to have received the drink, as scum you would have said that you didn't receive anything due to some mysterious force.

And what's the point of a power like that? I can maybe see a purpose to create a false narrative, but it is bound to either break apart when people flip or just make me stick out like now.

Ourobolus

Banned
This isn't making much sense to me. To me, either Ty4on or Nin is lying, or something, or fuck, I don't know, but their stories conflict. I know who I gave my drinks to, and Ty4on chimed in before nin, which leads me to believe Ty over Nin.

What the reasoning behind either's motives are...I haven't got a goddamn clue.

Burbeting

Banned
And what's the point of a power like that? I can maybe see a purpose to create a false narrative, but it is bound to either break apart when people flip or just make me stick out like now.

I guess it could work on giving the ninja more space to work on, like if they were sitting next to MD with an ordinary, there wouldn't be an alert.

But like I said, it's a long shot. More likely is that someone is lying, or there is outside interference.

Burbeting

Banned
As for my stance right now:

VOTE: Timeaisis

Still the same. Although now I'm less sure that the scum RB needs to target only on their own table, since Roy was one of the possibile Scum RB's. Killing him to make the possible RB's would be foolish. Scum JOAT could still be a possibility.

SalvaPot

Ugggh, this is a pain in the ass.

Ok, I want to simplify this a bit and mention something that's been bothering me. Both our trackers are still alive and it seems to me that scum is using them to their advantage, I think that if we look back at all the claims and the actions of all the days we can actually go back and see where we went wrong and pinpoint who is lying.

Also, I am going to say this now, we have way too many ordinary claims, I think we should lynch one of them.

But also this is the same reason why I think its weird scum decided to off an ordinary claim. I think they are trying to find a certain role that is messing with them. Right now the trackers control almost half the table.

nin1000

Banned
Ugggh, this is a pain in the ass.

Ok, I want to simplify this a bit and mention something that's been bothering me. Both our trackers are still alive and it seems to me that scum is using them to their advantage, I think that if we look back at all the claims and the actions of all the days we can actually go back and see where we went wrong and pinpoint who is lying.

we can solve this problem by getting rid of the trackers

Also, I am going to say this now, we have way too many ordinary claims, I think we should lynch one of them.

i agree and i support this idea

But also this is the same reason why I think its weird scum decided to off an ordinary claim. I think they are trying to find a certain role that is messing with them. Right now the trackers control almost half the table.

this has been an issue aswell, i witheld the information yesterday to see how town would react without any info from my side.

Burbeting

Banned
I agree with Ty4on, I actually have not read Burb as town at all, but as a clever scum too.

I know that he's a extremely good town player and as scum he would be phenomenal.

I've been reluctant to role claim because I'm afraid it would have unintended consequences and usually, most of the time, I'm against role claims as it gives scum an upper hand.

However, I figured that with the way that Burb has controlled some of the discussion, if he were scum, then that would be very scary.

Here. It doesn't sound like soft claiming ordinary to me, since he is assuming "unintended consequrnces" which sounds like additional information.

SalvaPot

All right, here we go

Dead Players:
Town
Gryvan ordinary
Kingkitty ordinary
BananaSpacePrincess ordinary
roytheone ordinary
ScraftyDevil cop
LaunchpadMcQ jailor
Xamtheking shuffler

scum
Weemadarthur godfather
Kalor disabler

neutral
Camjo-Z arsonist

Alive players
a Seath unintended consequences
b Ourobolus drink giver
c Salvapot Royal_Flush
d nin1000 Motion detector
e burbeting even commuter
f terrabyte20xx Motion detector
g fireblend ???
h czartim ordinary
i ty4on ordinary
j timeasis ordinary
k absolutbro ordinary

That is a grand total of 8 ordinary players out of 22. I call shenanigans.

SalvaPot

8 ordinaries out of 22 is not that weird in general. I mean love Boat had 7/15 (yes modding bias).

But then you take into account there is two motion detectors, and at least 1 scum, maybe 2 scum left and a roleblocker in the loose and you kind of have to consider there has to be someone lying there.

The motion detectors are there to balance the game, so it would make sense that there has to be a good amount of PR's that actually move, and we have 3 confirmed passive abilities.

Top Bottom