• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

RetroMG

“Wake up, Gafia. Wake up and smell the ashes.” Retro called.
“Kingkitty’s dead. No ashes today.” Burbeting murmured sleepily.
“What the hell?” Salvapot’s exclamation shook the rest of them awake.

Where once, there had been two tables, now, there was only one.

Everyone eyed each other warily, and tucked their elbows in. They had gotten used to having much roomier seats. Now that they all back together, space was at much more of a premium.
Terrabyte eyed Retro. “Why?”
Retro shrugged. “The venue needed the table for something else. I took the liberty of having the Bobs move you.”
“Wait,” Seath said, looking around. “Where is Roy?”
After a brief look around to determine that Roytheone was, in fact, gone, all eyes turned to Retro.

“The damndest thing happened last night.” He said. “This girl just came running in, wearing a pink sweater with a shooting star on it. She said her name was Maple or Marple or something like that. Anyway, this was after we’d got the table set up, and when she saw it, her eyes went wide, and she just went running around the table, shouting ‘Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck!’ and when she got to Roy, she shouted, ‘Goose!’ and smashed Roy in the back of the head with a brick.”
Everyone stared silently at Retro.
“Bullshit.” AbsolutBro proclaimed.
Retro reached beneath the table and pulled out a bloodied brick.
“Anyway,” he said, “After that her ‘brother’ came in and dragged her out.”
“So you’re telling us that Roy was killed by Blargonaut?” Nin1000 asked.
Retro gave Nin a blank stare. “What? No. Blarg’s a guy, Nin, not a tweenage girl. You need to learn the difference between fantasy and reality.”
Nin1000 blinked at him.
“Besides,” Retro said, “That wasn’t actually Roy at all.”

Roytheone, aka Blargonaut, the Innocent, has been removed from the game.

Welcome!

Now let’s see. Your name tag says Roytheone, but we both know that you are Blargonaut, the Innocent!

You are an Invited Guest. (That means you are aligned with the Town.)

You are an Ascetic Bulletproof Serial Killer Cop who is also a Doctor and has an Override…

Or at least you would be, but Ynnny told me that role was too imbalanced for this game. So, sorry, I guess you’re Ordinary Town.

But, uh, you can still vote! That’s cool, right? Yay Democracy!

You are Blargonaut, the ordinary town. Swamped invited you on the grounds that you don’t cause any problems, so you left your laxatives, rubber chickens, and fireworks at home. Shame. You could have been awesome as a neutral serial killer.

Oh well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

You win when you have eliminated all threats to the invited guests.

Game Thread is here

Good luck, Blargonaut!

“Blarg killed Blarg. Well, it’s not like it’s the first time.”

Day 7 Begins

REMINDER: Today will be a 48 hour phase.
50JOmMZ.jpg

Day 7 will end in:
gra_1464019200.png

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
First things first, I'm sorry I missed day end. I didn't realize it was upon us so imagine my surprise when I show up to the thread and it's done already.

rioKf1D.png

Next, there was no movement, so nothing from AB or Fireblend.

Burbeting

Banned
Seriously, why was Xam lynched when we had much better candidates with both Time and Ty..? Especially Nin's reaction "Oh I'm suspicious of Burb and Time but I won't vote Time, even though it might have pushed him to lynch!" was weird.

Ourobolus

Banned
Seriously, why was Xam lynched when we had much better candidates with both Time and Ty..? Especially Nin's reaction "Oh I'm suspicious of Burb and Time but I won't vote Time, even though it might have pushed him to lynch!" was weird.

Yesterday pretty much rocketed nin to the top of my list.

Kevyt

Okay,

we have gotten two scum so far. I suspect we only have two more remaining, perhaps three.

I'm gonna go out a limb and make a case against nin1000, mostly because of his recent erratic behavior which is somewhat anti-town.

For posterity sake as well,

Vote: nin1000

So nin1000, what are you thoughts? Enjoying the game?

nin1000

Banned
I wanted you dead, that that won't happen. So there is my reasoning. So there's that ⏳

Timeaisis

Nin, I know you didn't vote me and I guess I appreciate that but seriously what the hell was up with all that yesterday? Not showing us the MD results and then last second voting for xan with no explanation? What gives?

nin1000

Banned
Okay,

we have gotten two scum so far. I suspect we only have two more remaining, perhaps three.

I'm gonna go out a limb and make a case against nin1000, mostly because of his recent erratic behavior which is somewhat anti-town.

For posterity sake as well,

Vote: nin1000

So nin1000, what are you thoughts? Enjoying the game?

I am very much so far. And since I pointed put that I wanted to see if there are indeed 2 town trackers this time around your vote is right up my alley. This way we will find out of there are indeed 2 two trackers.

Kevyt

Also, why did nin1000 say he was gonna be dead by today and isn't dead? lol

hmmm

So nin1000, what do you mean by "vote right up your alley?"

Ty4on

Seath tied it? This was the last count before Nin's vote.

Current votes:

xamtheking (4)
timeaisis 3426
fireblend 3519
seath 3643 (3656)
absolutbro 3679
seath 3681

timeaisis (3)
roytheone 3475
ty4on 3599
burbeting 3621

ty4on (2)
xamtheking 3417
burbeting 3470 (3621)
czartim 3499

burbeting (1)
nin1000 3631
seath 3675 (3681)

nin1000 (0)
ourobolus 3522 (3622)
seath 3656 (3675)

salvapot (0)
seath 3418 (3643)

The following do not currently have an active vote:
Ourobolus
Salvapot
Terrabyte20xx

Burbeting

Banned
You and time burb. You are scummy

So why the hell is the emphasis on me all the time, and not on Timeaisis?

You voted for me yesterday long before day had ended, even though at that point "the equal" Timeaisis had many votes. Your actions and words do not line up.

Ourobolus

Banned
Ouro was there, who had said that he reads Xam town more than Time.

He could have easily voted for Time, if you had as well. Instead you voted for Xam because....?

Xam had degraded to a null read for me - far from being town. Sure, he was slightly better in my eyes than Time, but that's like saying "Hey, this turd has a little speck of corn in it, compared to this lousy, non-corn turd." And I said I would break a tie if it had come to that.

Kevyt

Indeed, and for posterity (I'm overusing that word I know, shhhh) here it is:

Workshop time! Won't be able to respond at all from now on.

Umm okay, well I still hold by three points I made today. First being that I don't want to see a ty4on lynch, and I guess Time not either. I guess we will know more about him as time goes by? (pun intended) Just kidding. I can certainly see a scum Time being this way.

However, I also think Burb could be a very strong town player or a really strong scum player disguised as a town player. The latter is much more scary. There are some inconsistencies in his posts and his analysis of other players and the game overall. However, something is just off for me from Burbeting, and I think next day we should look more carefully into him, and of course depending on how things turn out.

Yet, I still lean more on a Xam lynch, for the reasons that many who are suspicious about him have raised. Also, when I joined I specifically looked into the day that weemad was lynched and notice something interesting between Xam and Wee. I don't think its coincidental, and I don't think Xam is town.

I am leaning more by my gut, and my previous vote of him will be final. I realize all the WIFOM there is floating around and it's a shame that in this day we were not so productive but I do think it helped solidify my reads and other players, and for other players to have done the same. I think we need to take votes more seriously and look at who is voting for who. This has always been very obvious, but if we catch scum today, we are very close to victory and a time for panic from the scum team. Looking at voting behaviors and patterns will help us see what a player's posts might not be able to tell.

Ultimately, from the beginning I joined this game, Xam raised a few red flags in my book, and I still believe that, in addition to Salva coasting, though he has been a non-entity for this day, I still find Xam more suspicious.

Vote: Xamtheking

I really didn't have time to see who was in the lead and whatnot, because I had to attend a workshop.

nin1000

Banned
So why the hell is the emphasis on me all the time, and not on Timeaisis?

You voted for me yesterday long before day had ended, even though at that point "the equal" Timeaisis had many votes. Your actions and words do not line up.

Legit point. Let's kill time then. It's time for him to go.

VOTE: Timeasis

Burbeting

Banned
Legit point. Let's kill time then. It's time for him to go.

VOTE: Timeasis

How are you going to "shine" today? Are you going to keep the MD information of two nights? Just say outright if you will, we lost lot of time yesterday waiting for you to come forward.

Burbeting

Banned
At least none of the four are sitting side by side. You exitiing the game by winning could push scum to instant victory from lylo situation at worst case scenario.

Top Bottom