• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer October cover story revealed: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...safdlegend-of-zelda-skyward-sword1235dda.aspx

LzhX9.jpg

ukRey.jpg

Bahahahah

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hellllllll yeah. Looks awesome.

God, I might have to get a Wii for this game. I guess I'll see how reviews go.

Chinner

Banned
eh looks a bit kiddy couldn't they have gone with the mature skryim instead because im an adult and only adults can appreciate adultish things because things for children are for children and things for adults are for adults and im an adult not a child.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...Wait
A Nintendo game on...the cover of GI?
No, wait.
A NINTENDO GAME ON THE COVER OF GI?
...A WII GAME?!?

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Nintendo actually gave a Western magazine an exclusive? That's happened like three times in the last decade that I recall (GI Metroid Prime 2 in 2004, GI Red Steel in 2006, and EGM TP/Wii in 2006).

Beth Cyra

I thnk the cover looks good. The look of Link has really won me over in the last few months so now he is my second favorite version.

Chinner said:
eh looks a bit kiddy couldn't they have gone with the mature skryim instead because im an adult and only adults can appreciate adultish things because things for children are for children and things for adults are for adults and im an adult not a child.

They should've gone with Skyrim because Skyrim will be the better game and you won't have to deal with some girl witch who wants to have sex with Link while she kills him at the same time.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Chinner said:
Hahaha <3

D-Pad

TruePrime said:
I thnk the cover looks good. The look of Link has really won me over in the last few months so now he is my second favorite version.
Same. Right behind Toon Link.

I've never seen that art piece of Link before... Anyone have a full pic?

Amagon

If I wanted to read about a Nintendo game, I'll go read a Nintendo Power magazine. Get me an interesting game on the cover, not Zelda.

Suck it haters

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
weeaboo said:
WTF a Japanese game?

Last Japanese published game on the cover: January 2011, Tomb Raider (Square Enix) Image

Last Japanese developed game on the cover: February 2007, Blue Dragon (MS) Image

Last Japanese developed Japanese published game on the cover: October 2006, Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom) Image

Last Nintendo game on the cover: July 2004, Metroid Prime 2 Image

Last Japanese Nintendo game on the cover: November 2001, Luigi's Mansion / Gamecube launch lineup Image

Top Bottom