• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

I'm watching Valar Morghulis again right now. Weird little touch that I noticed, probably purely accidental, but very interesting if intentional.

Robb and Talisa recite the names of the Seven as they are married.

Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger.

Robb's eyes are locked on her for all of it, except for Stranger. He looks down.

I don't know. I'm reading something into nothing in all likelihood. I just love that moment though.

RangersFan

well looks like I won't be able to post in this thread this season having just finished ASOS. but I will subscribe and can't wait to read people's reactions to each episode this season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
well looks like I won't be able to post in this thread this season having just finished ASOS. but I will subscribe and can't wait to read people's reactions to each episode this season.

You sick voyeurs. So many of you just subscribing to watch our reactions.

I am disgusted
and turned on

Ogni-XR21

I feel like a kid on christmas eve, been waiting for this all year. I know nothing of the books so I'm hoping for a fun ride.

Excited!
tumblr_m524gzn6vt1qmwwa2o1_500.gif

It's finally here!

New episode tonight: Valar Dohaeris
Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night’s Watch survivors retreat south. In King’s Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward. Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out. Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Daenerys sails into Slaver’s Bay.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just discovered a bunch of recaps and inside the show features on my HBO on demand so just watched those.

Hype at huge levels right now.

big ander

I just googled "game of thrones season 2 recap" and there were something like 10 different recap videos on the first page guys. this is not a difficult thing you can do it

Eric C

nobody wrote a "previously on" guide yet?

I don't remember half the things that happened last season.
I not aware of any written recaps, I try to avoid a lot for fear of spoilers, but HBO did make some video ones

if you just want Season 2 recapped, here's a 5 min recap of just Season 2
Season 2: Recap - (5:35)

Or
Recap video of the first two seasons, stat!
This 10 minute recap of both seasons
Season 1 & 2 Recap (10:01)

This is actually in the first post.

Massa

I just googled "game of thrones season 2 recap" and there were something like 10 different recap videos on the first page guys. this is not a difficult thing you can do it

You do not want to Google anything related to Game of Thrones, ever.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Exactly. I don't want a Season 2 recap video that shows me everything that happens on the third season.. :D

After I asked the question, I saw the videos on the OP and I'm watching them now. I will also watch the 5 minutes season 2 one.

Thanks guys!

kingocfs

Just watched the recap, and damn I forgot a lot of shit from last season.

Is the general consensus that season 1 was better? I feel that way more than ever after watching that video. Maybe because I miss Sean Bean so much.

EktorPR

Just watched the recap, and damn I forgot a lot of shit from last season.

Is the general consensus that season 1 was better? I feel that way more than ever after watching that video. Maybe because I miss Sean Bean so much.

I love Season 1, but Season 2 is definitely better made (at least technically). It all depends on your metric/priorities.

Jeels

Oh my god I can't wait to see the Tyrells in King's landing.

Have everything ready for tonight. This is going to be great!

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Just talked to a friend who looked up some characters just to see how their names were spelled and got spoiled. So yea bros, be careful and send your questions to people listed in the OP.
Yep. When I was starting out on the first book, I looked some very basic info up to try and keep things straight. Found out a couple people who died, got married, or whatever in later books. I'm just starting Book Four now though, and luckily everything I got spoiled on ended up being in Books One and Two.

Don't Wiki stuff, even with the best of intentions. You will end up reading all sorts of things by accident.

God I can't wait for this season to start tonight. The third book was so great, and it's going to make for two seasons of fantastic television. I just hope they filmed seasons three and four back to back...or as close to each other as possible. Some of these kids are growing up mighty fast.

Kisaya

I can't wait for tonight, it's been TOO long. I've been rewatching some eps with a friend going through it for the first time and I still get so many feels. I know I'm most likely going to cry after this first ep since I'm so emotionally attached to this show, and as well as when the season ends. <3

I can't wait for tonight, it's been TOO long. I've been rewatching some eps with a friend going through it for the first time and I still get so many feels. I know I'm most likely going to cry after this first ep since I'm so emotionally attached to this show, and as well as when the season ends. <3

To this day I still can't rewatch s01ep09, it's too emotional for me. :(

Watching them one week at a time is going to be very difficult.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
To this day I still can't rewatch s01ep09, it's too emotional for me. :(

Watching them one week at a time is going to be very difficult.
Heh. Hehehe. Have you read the books?

THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE SO GREAT. I think the only other show I've been this excited about returning is The Big C...but for completely different reasons.

Re-watched season 2 these last couple weeks, finishing up tonight before watching the premiere :)

Holy crap, today is FINALLY here! It feels like it's been FOREVER, OMG. The only thing I'm worried about is that it's only supposed to be the first half of the third book (right?), so I'ma have to wait forever to read it... blerg!

We're just hours away from the new season! I'm so excited to see everyone again and what they're up to this season. I hope Daenerys gets closer to Westeros so that her dragons can burn that vicious idiot king Joffrey.

Nizz

Lol, I mistakenly posted in the regular OT for Game of Thrones. Did a double take when I saw the thread title for this one. This'll definitely be the thread I'll be following.

Can't wait to watch the show tonight. Will tune in after the Walking Dead finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom