• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games with Beautiful Futuristic Settings

I'm hoping that if Season 1 of Life is Strange does well, which it seems to be doing, they'll make a Remember Me sequel. I recall an interview where they say they have the plot already and were waiting for Capcom's go ahead - maybe they'll finally let it go ahead or DontNod will find a new publisher? One can hope at least; I replay it every now and then because I really enjoy it.

Eh, whether DONTNOD are ready to or not, I doubt Capcom would want to take another risk on them. The first one didn't sell well, and it had a long and troubled development (they began working on it in 2008). Doesn't mean DONTNOD couldn't create a similar game again, I just don't see Capcom selling or doing anything with the rights for now.

I do still think there's merit to the customizable combos idea. I'm saddened no one else has really explored that idea further.

Wozman23

I'm a sucker for the incorporation of nature.

Enslaved:
10644.jpg

Ratchet & Clank:

Top Bottom