• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Gamespot]Having Sex Daily In Starfield Is Actually A Fast Way To Level Up👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

gokurho

Emotional Security boosts XP gains by 15% for 24 real minutes. As shared by VG247, this is similar to the 10% XP "Well Rested" bonus you get for sleeping in a bed, but better because it's a higher number and also it means someone loves you.
No, seriously: there are no one-night stands in Starfield, so the only way to get busy in bed is to first romance one of the select few NPCs that are interested. Thankfully Starfield's companions set their standards very low, so it's easy to make them fall in love with you, but it does take some time. Just bring one along on your adventures and, as long as you're not constantly committing crimes they don't approve of (just like real life, wow), you'll periodically unlock special "flirt" options in conversations that eventually lead to love and marriage.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
todd-howard-it-just-works.gif

whyman

But they are all so ugly. It would be against all my standards. Sarah has given me the opportunity like 10 times now.
The last time there was even an option for me to say I love her.
I had to say no and devote myself to space celibacy with this unfuckable crew.

There needs to be a DLC with the opportunity to pick up one of the few hotties that exists. Wouldn’t mind the doctor in New Homestead.

Last edited:

peronmls

I wonder how much exp I’d have in real life. I’m pretty sure I leveled up 2 nights ago from grinding…

Top Bottom