• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot rumor: Big third-party Xbox One exclusive at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

L~A

"unexpected" and "something people will be really excited about."

Err... isn't that what journalists have been saying about every single rumour in the past 10 years or so? :p

Wouldn't do if it was something expected nobody would be excited about, huh.

Silky

Banned
Going all in. Homefront 2.

Unexpected, and considering it's Cry UK's re-imagining of the IP, a lot of people could be talking about it.

ib20VaMoFxemNa.gif

Dabanton

I really hope we don't start getting legitimate leaks this close to E3.

I want to be surprised for both Sony and MS conferences.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I'm going to drop an exclusive, in the toilet. Like this story, it's shit.

No shit there will be an exclusive.

hawk2025

Who the fuck breaks an NDA to reveal information, but nevertheless stops just short of telling exactly WHAT the news is?

What's the point?

Ashhong

This is the most generic rumor I have heard in a long time. When was the last big E3 conference where MS or Sony didn't announce an exclusive game? Isn't that kind of the point of E3?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
We all know they'll have a third party exclusive. We also know that they think we're going to be excited for it. (Why else make something? "Oh geez, let's make this game despite that no one will be excited.")

This isn't news. This is a vague statement that's so non-specific it's right by not stating anything that's not already known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom