• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop Giant Wii Adverts

studio810 said:
Are game stores even open on Columbus Day? (The Ninth)

The only people that recognize columbus day in any way are elemetary school kids, and people who work for the state/government.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
human5892 said:
EDIT: Oh wait, that's for the Wii. I'm talking about the PS3. Which is a testiment to my confusion at this point.
Yeah I'm trying to preorder a ps3, and JACK SHIT is being said about ps3 preorders. :/

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Bad_Boy said:
Yeah I'm trying to preorder a ps3, and JACK SHIT is being said about ps3 preorders. :/
I keep hearing that GameStop/EB will hold a Gladiator Tournament for PS3 reservations on Oct. 15th. Also, free sword sharpening with every pre-order the day before.

AniHawk

Scalemail Ted said:
Oh? Out of curiousity, What kind of preorders do you have on other Wii games?

Uh, all the launch titles (2006 titles) + Medal of Honor and Sonic. So no Wario Ware, SSBB, SMG, SPM, or Metroid Prime 3.

Scenester

AniHawk said:
Uh, all the launch titles (2006 titles) + Medal of Honor and Sonic. So no Wario Ware, SSBB, SMG, SPM, or Metroid Prime 3.

Whats really strange is my local EB is taking preorders for about 10 games of which only a couple which are launch titles.

I preordered a wii a couple of days ago and asked him what games they were expecting to have in stock when I got my Wii.

Warioware
Super Mario Galaxy
SSBB

were included in his list of titles. I tried telling him that none of those games are coming out at launch... but he seemed so confident they were.

Where do managers go for their conference? If it's in Grapevine Texas, I think I may be one of the first to be able to preorder a Wii...I live in Fort Worth, and Grapevine is just an hours drive away...:D

Zimarooski said:
Where do managers go for their conference? If it's in Grapevine Texas, I think I may be one of the first to be able to preorder a Wii...I live in Fort Worth, and Grapevine is just an hours drive away...:D

If its like other retailer chains... theyll roll the program out all at once. Not necessarily once the manager gets back.

Top Bottom