• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameTrailers.com Ultimate Game Preview 2016 [69 mins total]

OneUh8

Dark Souls 3 suffering from the Bloodborne issue in peoples 2015 top picks: "Well I thought YOU were going to mention it?!!"

I also wish Ian wasn't so skittish about actually discussing videogames. Get over those inadequacies, people want to hear your opinion!

I agree. I like Ian's taste in games generally.

I love the gt crew, but one thing Ive always wondered, is bloodworth sick? Hes always looked like this so maybe its just the way he looks but I always get super concerned when I see him in these vids.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Why is the dude on the right acting weird in the shooters and indies video?

Hate him, he's so awkward. And plugging his friends games like they're going to be game of the year was annoying.

Man, the Ian hate in here?

I love Ian. They way he plays off the always loud and excited people like Brandon and Huber or even Bosman it one of my favorite dynamics about the crew. His jokes kill me too.

Ian is awesome, and frankly, I think he's been killing it with the last 2-3 Mandatory Updates. Jokes were great, he's sharp and you can't discount a man with great taste. (Berserk)

OneUh8

Man, the Ian hate in here?

I love Ian. They way he plays off the always loud and excited people like Brandon and Huber or even Bosman it one of my favorite dynamics about the crew. His jokes kill me too.

Yeah. I love how Ian plays on stereotypes and he always speaks his mind. No filter haha. Love it.

Top Bottom