• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gatchaman 3DS (Wii?) Conference 2011 Thread: [Over, but has interviews]

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Tuck said:
Holy crap.

Makes me REALLY wish the 3DS had a bigger screen.

The graphics... THE GRAPHICS.

Honestly the game that made me say the graphics.... THE GRAPHICS isn't MH, but rather KI. KI looked ridiculously good in that last trailer, and a big ass step up from what we've previously seen.

Don't want to be that guy but I seriously hope this isn't the big reveal....since it's already been revealed.

But still this conference gave us the gamez.

Sklorenz said:
Looks awesome. I will have to actually dive in on one of these MH games one day. :p I'll wait for 3DS lite though. >:p

I've never played Monster Hunter, but from what I understand, they play like PSO, or Diablo. Both of which I love.

Still probably prefer to get it on a Vita for better fidelity and control plus whatever else they can do with the Vita's horsepower that can't be done on the 3DS.

ivysaur12

Banned
Eh, not much of a MH fan (I do understand its importance) so I hope this isn't the rest of the conference. The only other game so far that's been unannounced that's piqued my interest is that Bravery Default game.

Top Bottom