• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gatchaman 3DS (Wii?) Conference 2011 Thread: [Over, but has interviews]

bangai-o

Banned
Mik2121 said:
Looks great, but this series surely got stuck in this quality level since quite a while ago. Can't definitely wait to see the next MH for current/next-gen consoles.
why should Capcom make a monster hunter for current gen consoles?

Poyunch

PSGames said:
So guys after the video would you say this looks better than the Wii version?
About the same. I saw less Jaggis though.

Satchel said:
Never played or even seen a Monster Hunter game. Can someone explain the attraction?
Involving combat. Tons of loot/armor building

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man, I wish they would just announce the redesign already. I want to get a 3DS, but I learned my lesson after getting a DS at launch.

Vamphuntr

ivysaur12 said:
Eh, not much of a MH fan (I do understand its importance) so I hope this isn't the rest of the conference. The only other game so far that's been unannounced that's piqued my interest is that Bravery Default game.

ditto

Really nice title announcements, but the majority of them release in 2012, which is when the Vita launches. Still a solid set of announcements though.

Instro

So since Alberto was right about Fire Emblem, safe to assume that Contra and Castlevania are indeed in development then I guess. Wonder if they will show up at TGS.

Top Bottom