• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillGore

I'd buy a kindle if a cute Puerto Rican guy came with it

Maybe I can ask Amazon to send a box so I can be shipped with your kindle. Unfortunately I'm lacking on the homosexual part, but hey, at least it's something. I'm not that heavy so shipping shouldn't be that bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3t9reE364&list=PLzscuKSqJrKVA0vEgVI9nxaLg2F0x7i0h&index=1

Have you guys seen this?!

It brought a smile to my face. :D Made me want to get a Kindle

From Youtube Comments:
Youtube Asshole said:
This commercial just proves how far this nation has gone to HELL, and this nation will just continue to go to HELL because everyone thinks that this is ok but its not, thank you Kindle for speeding up the process.
It amazes me that many people think like this.
Anyway, nice add, made me smile too.

You know, religion makes them think like that.

Btw this thread will be over in just two weeks (one if we put some effort)

I'm religious and I don't think about shit like this, why would you want people to go to hell just because they're different, it's like the complete opposite of what being religious is supposed to be. Also, I'm aware not everyone is like this, some people just use religion to cover ther homophobia.

daripad

I'm religious and I don't think about shit like this, why would you want people to go to hell just because they're different, it's like the complete opposite of what being religious is supposed to be. Also, I'm aware not everyone is like this, some people just use religion to cover ther homophobia.
It is because, according to them, the bible prohibits it. And believe me, most of hardcore religious people think that homosexuals should be punished harshly just because of that. It is insane, but there are lots of people who think like this.
My dog is horny and available...
My dog is horny too, it is been raping my cushion for hours lol

effe

Banned
"chat" is an euphemism, right? :p

why, of course not!

tumblr_lokof9n5lD1qli0hxo1_400.jpg

DR2K

Banned
"chat" is an euphemism, right? :p

Not with me, I will chat your balls off before I even get near em. I weed out most guys that can't get past the intial "What's up" "I'm bored/Horny" "swap pics". Of course I'm in a relationship now so I haven't been on in a while, but I'm sure it hasn't changed.

Ironically the guys that demand "masc" or "straight acting" are usually the biggest bunch of flaming queens once you meet em in person.

beje

Banned
Meh, hooking up at twitter is the cool thing now.

Edit: by the way, this is the new douchebagging starting to spread in Grindr (captured this very morning):

Having someone screencap your thumbnail after sending a message and set it as picture so other people open your profile thinking they have a message. Ironically, their scarce brain capacity fails to understand that they get the opposite reaction.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Someone on Grindr had a black image with white text with all these rules including "YOU MUST HAVE A FACE PIC" as one of them.

People are so clueless.

Also there is this dude on Grindr that looks soooo much like my uncle is crazy. It scares me every time.

Delio

I hate Grindr GRR. I talk to someone who is like "hey talk to me im a nice guy" in his profile but flat out ignore you when you talk.

Sagitario

He has an unpleasant voice in Les Miserables.
WHAT? No, Ed... just no. The guy has an amazing voice (didn't care for the rest of him nor his storyline with Seyfried).
Too bad the movie was too long for its own good. Les Misérables should have ended when the revolution started. The only thing I liked in the second half was: Samantha Barks/Éponine and her solo and Javert
dying
. I disliked Crowe singing so much, Seyfried annoyed me too (weird, since I liked her in Mamma Mia!)
During the revolution, I just wanted it to end ASAP. A few people actually left the theater.

I thought his voice was fine, but nobody came out of Les Mis looking attractive.
Disagree!
Tveit <3
423nk6n.gif
IQUmyNG.gif

fernoca

UFC/MMA, yeah I've expressed my love towards it before too. Good looking guys, fighting with as few clothes as possible = best ever!! :p

Roger Huerta, Erick Silva, Diego Sanchez, Frank Mir, War Machine, Vitor Belfort, Kenny Florian... <3!

EDIT:
The video was..nice.
Can be found around by searching for "harlem shake rugby team naked". :p

Natetan

I also love mma, especially when one of them mounts the other and starts wussily punching him. They wear those shorts with the long slit.

I also love rugby. :)

Mr_Zombie

UFC/MMA, yeah I've expressed my love towards it before too. Good looking guys, fighting with as few clothes as possible = best ever!! :p

Roger Huerta, Erick Silva, Diego Sanchez, Frank Mir, War Machine, Vitor Belfort, Kenny Florian... <3!

EDIT:
The video was..nice.

Well... that was hot.

Delio

EDIT:
The video was..nice.

Hotter than the Helix Studios Harlem Shake vid. Shame when I like twinks but..that video/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom