• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
LAST PAGE!

eTfMyj8.png

Umm...we've been on the last page for a while now. You're just figuring this ou--

Oh 50ppp. Never mind. >__>

_Isaac

It seems like we have forgotten that there's supposed to be a Gay and Bisexual Relationship thread, and then perhaps a separate Gay and Bisexual Coming Out thread. This was supposed to prevent the creation of a catch all gay thread. There was a huge scandal about it. Remember?

Sagitario

It seems like we have forgotten that there's supposed to be a Gay and Bisexual Relationship thread, and then perhaps a separate Gay and Bisexual Coming Out thread. This was supposed to prevent the creation of a catch all gay thread. There was a huge scandal about it. Remember?

I haven't. This is actually OT3, not OT2.

Dany

Banned
I don't remember that at all. I feel like this thread serves both purposes equally well when we are not fawning over rugby players.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT3|Wont Somebody please think of the Lesbians!
Lol. It would be nice to have some more lesbians in here and appear more often. As much as I love The Capital C, we need some diversity in this sausage fest. Love You all though :)

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT3|Wont Somebody please think of the Lesbians!
Lol. It would be nice to have some more lesbians in here and appear more often. As much as I love The Capital C, we need some diversity in this sausage fest. Love You all though :)

i've been tumblr'ing some pictures of female lady parts for fun.

Sai-kun

Banned

That shit died, and it's pointless trying to have two threads, honestly. People are served just as well in here by posting about coming out OR relationships.

Wilsongt

Gay and Bisexual Thread |OT3| Who will get laid or talk about it first?

Gay and Bisexual Thread |OT3| Only Pretty, Skinny Boys allowed

_Isaac

I don't remember that at all. I feel like this thread serves both purposes equally well when we are not fawning over rugby players.

I agree. The mods just wanted threads to revolve around a more focused subject instead of having super-threads turn into little clubs. This was back when there was a Black thread, and a Latino thread, and then somebody made a People Who Have Skin thread, which set the whole thing off. They locked those threads and our own gay thread, but we were able to create a relationship thread and a coming out thread. We were also able to create a Black Culture thread. It's such a fine line I guess.

anaron

So here's my deal.

This dude at one of my campus' starbucks is legit h a u t e. Dark tan skin, green eyes, hairy, muscular. He must be like armenian or italian or whatever the fuck seaux anyway. We make small talk everyday, but it never gets flirty because 1. he straight/2. it's fucking tacky to flirt in public. anyway i pull out my ipad mini™ and open up a4a™ and h e w do i see? he's open to sex, but should i message him for a hook up? the downside is that if he rejects me i'll have to avoid him and take my business to the uglier starbucks on the other side of campus.

help me heauxmeauxs.

the writing of this post made me cackle

bless u

mantidor

I challenge gay-gaf to come up with a title for the next thread not sex or body type related.

Who am I kidding I can't even think of one :p

daripad

I was looking through some of the previous pages and one that can stand out for the new title:

Gay and Bisexual Thread |OT3| Stealth Deaf-GAF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom