• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

I liked him better back then. He had one of the hottest, roundest asses I've ever seen on a guy.

Im going to have to dive into his past then and check this out. Yeah it's clear he kinda lost his ass a bit. Chase Young has one of the best asses right now.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Am I the olnly one who loves watching those hairy asses? I love them <3

Furry legs are amazing too

oouF6cA.gif

I am independent (not really by choice, but still). He is not (I believe most people under 25 or even older aren't in this country).

When we began dating I felt somehow he was too into me, so I tried to slow things down. He wanted to spend every second together. Then things got better we saw each other 2/3 times a week and spend most of the saturday together which was very nice.

Flashback to two weeks ago. We had a "long weekend" (mon/tue were holidays). So I thought we could spend some quality time together. Turns out his family planned a trip out of town. Off he went, leaving me behind. I know it was not his fault but I was down. He came back on monday, I was excited to see him. But no. That day he stayed at home, his mom was cooking for the family and whatnot so he had to stay home. We finally saw each other on tuesday but that didn't go to well (my car stopped working, etc).

Last weekend he had to work on Saturday, until 4pm (which is not common here, unless you work at retail or something), not his fault again. So when he gets off, his whole family picked him up... surprise trip out of town! So we didn't see each other until tuesday when I got my car back).

He had to work today as well. He told me his family was going out of town AGAIN (they have some relatives there, today they had a baby shower) but he hoped they didn't wait for him to get off from work, he even told me I could come to his place. Then his mom told him his godmother was going to go to their house and stay there (she's not from here either) to accompany him and his (disabled) sister. They didn't ask him or anything, they just informed him.

We briefly saw each other after he got off from work, had an (unrelated) sort of fight and I dropped him off at his place.

So here I am, once again, alone at home on a Saturday night. It pisses me off that he just has to do whatever his family feels like doing and I'm sort of a plan b.

Dany

Banned
So have you talked to him about spending time together on the weekend? Like, its his family sure but does he 'just go along' if his family is having a trip or something? How long have you two been together? Do they know he is in a relationship or dating.

Sai-kun

Banned
(I'm 26 right now, dating a 24 years old guy)

lmao what

edit: i feel ya on the family thing, although i have been on both sides of that, since my family (especially my parents) are incredibly involved in my every day life. is he not out/does his family not know yall are dating?

lmao what
I know it sounds silly but if I was dating someone older this probably wouldn't be an issue

So have you talked to him about spending time together on the weekend? Like, its his family sure but does he 'just go along' if his family is having a trip or something? How long have you two been together? Do they know he is in a relationship or dating.
We started dating at the end of December.

We didn't really talk about weekends or any "rules" but I think it's pretty much a given since we both work on weekdays.

His parents do know about me (though I think his orientation is sort of a don't ask don't tell thing with them). I met both of his parents briefly when we started dating and I'm sure they figured out the rest.

Dany

Banned
If anyone still cares, my penis doesn't hurt much, plus my head doesn't hurt anymore either.

I care.

Congrats, how long until its 'functional"

We started dating at the end of December.

We didn't really talk about weekends or any "rules" but I think it's pretty much a given since we both work on weekdays.

His parents do know about me (though I think his orientation is sort of a don't ask don't tell thing with them). I met both of his parents briefly when we started dating and I'm sure they figured out the rest.

I don't think its an age thing but you should talk to him specifically about this if its happens enough to bother you. But I get you, if y'all two can only get two days off out of a week then I would want to spend that time together.

BeesEight

I'm up in Ottawa right now visiting a friend who is pretty big enough into boardgames. Man are there some really neat ones on the market. I had no problems idea that these were still so popular. His recent obsession is Cutthroat Caverns which is this neat combination of co-operative and competitive series of encounters played through cards. Only downside is that since it's Midterms we can't find anyone to play with. I still haven't been able to play this one game called Republic of Rome that he has been hyping for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom