• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
They're also missing Nintendo's Kit Ellis.

ocamXMi.jpg
48RVKuO.jpg

RM8

I'm actually not very excited for the PS event. I know what to expect from PS4, I know I'll buy one anyway. And I'm pretty sure they'll be like "oh, yeah, Vita exists, here are a couple of logos" or something.

Sagitario

It certainly feels nice to get asked for an ID when you go out for drinks and dinner with friends, specially when you are the only person getting asked for one
W6rcowZ.gif

RM8

Went to a SSB tournament, fun was had. And I got to chat a bit with this really attractive Mortal Kombat player, I often get to see him when MK and SBB tournaments happen at the same place in Mexico City. He's straight as a needle, though. Not sure why I didn't ask for his PSN ID anyway :p

So what makes this not off topic? A (not really close) friend (who eliminated me in singles... but then I got my revenge in doubles!) brought his boyfriend with him, and they weren't shy about kissing in public and stuff. Man, I was shocked, I totally didn't ever think he could be into guys. But really, being around straight males 24/7 tends to make me believe I'm the only one of my kind, haha. The best part is that everyone seemed to be cool with it.

But maaaaan, it was possibly my worst tournament ever. Have been very lazy about practicing, shouldn't have entered this tournament and stick to friendlies. I lost against people I always beat :/ Feels bad.

Dany

Banned
So what makes this not off topic? A (not really close) friend (who eliminated me in singles... but then I got my revenge in doubles!) brought his boyfriend with him, and they weren't shy about kissing in public and stuff. Man, I was shocked, I totally didn't ever think he could be into guys. But really, being around straight males 24/7 tends to make me believe I'm the only one of my kind, haha. The best part is that everyone seemed to be cool with it.

They shouldn't be. :p

LLShC.gif

In other news, he is hot.

hzyb7CN.gif
KXHJgew.gif

No he's not :p

Status update on my home situation. We found a place to live (government housing). We'll be moving out the 1st of March. Unfortunately, we can't take our dog with us :(

Dany

Banned

Status update on my home situation. We found a place to live (government housing). We'll be moving out the 1st of March. Unfortunately, we can't take our dog with us :(

wrestling_crowd_lady.gif

Also, thats great you found a place :) That sucks about the dog :/ What are you doing about him/her?

wrestling_crowd_lady.gif

Also, thats great you found a place :) That sucks about the dog :/ What are you doing about him/her?

Sadly, have to give him up. Only had him for 3 years. The last family to own him also gave him up too. I wish there was a way to explain this to him.

p.s. This new post highlight threw me off for a second. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

so i went on my first date yesterday with the friend whom we mutually came out to

and it was really fun! we both had a great time, we went to the arclight theater in hollywood, saw argo (which i enjoyed), and basically wandered aimlessly around looking for a place to eat until we settled on to some random pizza place that we had passed probably 6 times

then i hung out for a while at his house until i was picked up, and before i left we exchanged a somewhat awkward hug

i think our next date will be less awkward, he even told me he regretted not holding my hand, so maybe next time <3

Mr_Zombie

Great that you managed to solve the house problem. Sorry, that you have to give your dog away, though; especially since he/she was already given away by his/her previous owners :(

Sadly, have to give him up. Only had him for 3 years. The last family to own him also gave him up too. I wish there was a way to explain this to him.

p.s. This new post highlight threw me off for a second. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I had to give an adoption dog up once as well. My ex and I had him together, and my ex decided to shirk all responsibility after leaving me for another guy. I was working ~60 hours a week and living in a studio apartment, and the dog was a rottweiler/husky mix. It simply wasn't fair to either of us.

Fuck that was honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It's been going on four years and I still get upset about it from time to time. It's the one thing I'll never be able to forgive my ex for. Do what you want to me, but don't fuck over the dog.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Anyone into rubber here? Since I'm stuck at home with a non-functioning penis, and now that my hair is finally starting to grow back, I decided to buy some for the skin head look. I was just wondering what kind of activities you do with it.

nickcv

thanks guys, he's indeed adorable, the gift card he gave me this xmas was extremely cute as well

so i went on my first date yesterday with the friend whom we mutually came out to

and it was really fun! we both had a great time, we went to the arclight theater in hollywood, saw argo (which i enjoyed), and basically wandered aimlessly around looking for a place to eat until we settled on to some random pizza place that we had passed probably 6 times

then i hung out for a while at his house until i was picked up, and before i left we exchanged a somewhat awkward hug

i think our next date will be less awkward, he even told me he regretted not holding my hand, so maybe next time <3

great!
did you kiss him?

Sagitario

Beardless Delio is best Delio :)
Smile next time, gurl!

Well you do look very young, based on your pictures anyways.
I get that often. It's the only good advantage I get from my genes, I guess.

You look pretty young. You should start your twenties over and get a few more years left.
Wouldn't be a bad idea... so many missed opportunities (and I doubt the next Zelda will be released in 2014 anyway).

Went to a SSB tournament, fun was had. And I got to chat a bit with this really attractive Mortal Kombat player, I often get to see him when MK and SBB tournaments happen at the same place in Mexico City. He's straight as a needle, though. Not sure why I didn't ask for his PSN ID anyway :p

But maaaaan, it was possibly my worst tournament ever. Have been very lazy about practicing, shouldn't have entered this tournament and stick to friendlies. I lost against people I always beat :/ Feels bad.
You went to Mexico City just for a Smash tournament? WHAT?
And yeah, Mexico City is pretty damn liberal about that. No one really cares anymore over there, which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom