• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
You went to Mexico City just for a Smash tournament? WHAT?
And yeah, Mexico City is pretty damn liberal about that. No one really cares anymore over there, which is great.

agreed, Mexito City is the best place to live for gay people, I don't know why they are so liberal compared to the rest of the country but it's great.

RM8

You went to Mexico City just for a Smash tournament? WHAT?
I live ~45 minutes from Mexico City. That being said, I've traveled to other states to attend tourneys, yes, I'm planning to attend APEX next year in the US :p And man, those 45 minutes make a world of difference - Toluca is probably one of the absolute worst places to be homo-wise, haha.

I live ~45 minutes from Mexico City. That being said, I've traveled to other states to attend tourneys, yes, I'm planning to attend APEX next year in the US :p And man, those 45 minutes make a world of difference - Toluca is probably one of the absolute worst places to be homo-wise, haha.

So give us a run-through of what games you play at these tourneys?

All fighting games or just MK?

Ive only done provincial Halo 1 tournies WAaaaaay back in the day but they were epic fun.

RM8

I play only SSB and SSFIV, but these tournaments also include MK and UMvC3. Sucks that Tekken and KOF aren't more popular around here :/

Halo and especially Gears are the most popular games in Mexico, but they're usually separate from fighting game tournaments. The ones I've been to have been sssslooooooooow, shooters sure take a ton of time. One of the best Halo players in my city is quite easy on the eyes, though :p And we get to talk often since all gaming events get lumped together around here due to our small-ish gaming scene.

Playing Gears1-3 for years, I was always SHOCKED at how huge the Mexican community in those games were. They lagged like mofos too...

Well seems you have the potential to find a man at these events since you said one of the dudes is openly gay :O

RM8

Two more days and we'll find out!
I repeat. Angry blue Kirby was kind of right, huh? :p

PS4 is exactly what I expected (and will buy, as mentioned before), and Vita was pretty much a no show.

MyAbsolution said:
Well seems you have the potential to find a man at these events since you said one of the dudes is openly gay :O
One of them, that's actually pretty discouraging considering the amount of people I've met at those events, ahaha. Dating and gaming clearly don't mix very well.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I repeat. Angry blue Kirby was kind of right, huh? :p

PS4 is exactly what I expected (and will buy, as mentioned before), and Vita was pretty much a no show.

You expected 8GB of GDDR5 ram!? Huh? Huh? I thought not. ;)

Vita was a no show because it was a PS4 event. Vita newz will come later this year.

RM8

More than not expecting 8GB of GDDR5 RAM I simply don't care about specs. I really, really love the controller and the sharing features look intriguing, that's what caught my eye actually.

And yeah, I've heard that about Vita before.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
More than not expecting 8GB of GDDR5 RAM I simply don't care about specs. I really, really love the controller and the sharing features look intriguing, that's what caught my eye actually.

And yeah, I've heard that about Vita before.

I really love the controller too. Pure (gay) sex. Yum. And the streaming/sharing/system pause features all sounds fucking amazing.

RM8

It's a DualShock with a real d-pad and non-mushroom-sticks. Oh man. Put a (new) fighter on PS4's launch and I'll be there, I swear.

Dany

Banned
I hope out of anything that Microsoft matches some of the features that Sony has going. It was a great conference and I can't wait for watch dogs and deep down. My wallet is already weeping.

Sagitario

Well, that's some dedication o_o

And I am sure there are worst places for gay people in MX :p (specially since Toluca is so near to the capital).

God, wierd guy at a bar yesterday. Said he was from Italy, said that when you stare people in the eyes there it means you want sex, and he spent the night being creepy and staring at people. Was talking to a friend, he was standing next to us, and out of nowhere he just touched her hand and then walked away. He was stalking this guy the whole night and we rescued that guy from him, haha.

When he said all 3 of us were welcome at his place we just burst out in laughter. And he asked my friend how old she thought he was. She said 40. Turns out he's 27. Haha. Poor guy :p He really did look like 40 though.

And that was a nice commercial. Too bad the Kindle Paperwhite is not available here :(

Edit: Oh, they changed it in january, it's available here now as well! Hmmm. Paperwhite or Kobo Glo?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
whats a twink and otter?

Twink - A term often used in homosexual circles to describe a man with a smooth, youthful, only slightly-muscular, physique.

Otter - A gay man who is very hairy all over his body, but is smaller in frame and weighs considerably less than a bear.

Bear - A term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.

Delio

Twink - A term often used in homosexual circles to describe a man with a smooth, youthful, only slightly-muscular, physique.

Otter - A gay man who is very hairy all over his body, but is smaller in frame and weighs considerably less than a bear.

Bear - A term used by gay men to describe a husky, large man with a lot of body hair.

Man Randy Blue loves to paint some of there muscle guys as twinks. Like Brent Swanson..

beje

Banned
It has been more than a year since I didn't get to third date. And I never thought it would be with a guy 5 years younger (he looks my age though). Will try to keep you updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom