• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Gears of War 4 countdown, "The nightmare reborn" trailer, 11th of April

Kenagain240

Sep 12, 2014
I'm confused why does it say three days but the timer is only 16 hours? Is it doing each day as an individual timer?

Defect

Jul 12, 2012
New Jersey
May get some sort of lore ie whoever the enemy is?

pizzacat

Banned
Nov 10, 2014
Don't explain it, just have it like one of those explanations Anya does. No need to go in depth with jt

pizzacat

Banned
Nov 10, 2014
As in looks like Marcus in a way where it's his son or just straight up looks like Marcus because uhhhhhh

Btw notice how the other guy (Del I believe right?) holds the dropshot.

That's a big weapons stance like mortar and mulcher so don't expect too much of it

spannicus

May 11, 2012
As in looks like Marcus in a way where it's his son or just straight up looks like Marcus because uhhhhhh

Btw notice how the other guy (Del I believe right?) holds the dropshot.

That's a big weapons stance like mortar and mulcher so don't expect too much of it
As in his son.

MightyPeter

Neo Member
Jan 14, 2015
Daaaamn :D
I'm Seriously! looking forward to this, love playing split-screen with the missus.
I hope they make an overpriced Epic edition this time as well!

PetulantChild

Banned
Jul 11, 2015
A little under an hour left. I really hope we get some beta footage tonight along with the trailer instead of just a trailer.

Vire

Aug 16, 2009
No one care about Gears anymore? I feel like this thread would have been lit a few years back..

Duxxy3

Nov 30, 2007
No one care about Gears anymore? I feel like this thread would have been lit a few years back..

Welcome to the age of rumors for teasers to announcements for a teaser for a trailer 3 months from now.

Can't be hyped up forever. Hype really only lasts a few months before it starts to die off.