• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gears of war/discovery channel xbl promotion?

Meier

****! I've been going to that readyaimfire site over and over.. dammit, wish I had seen this thread. :( :( Anyone wanna donate a few points to a fellow GAFfer? ;)

Joe

woooo i got 5 codes. only 1 of my entries was "real". so much for taking 3 business days to see if entries were legit.

hopefully they work, only a couple out of the handful i got from verizon actually worked.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
got mine :D

That's plus the 1600 more coming in the mail. That makes a total of 3600 free MSPoints I've acquired so far.

Edit: Not from this promotion. In total.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The contest has been over for atleast a day or two,people are checking emails to see if they won.

Joates

Banned
WTF is this? I got an Email saying I got 400 free pts. and it say enter the promotion code listed below and all it is is a blank blue box? First I never get my Destroy All Humans game and now this. Why does this interweb hate me?

Deepblue

Banned
Joe said:
woooo i got 5 codes. only 1 of my entries was "real". so much for taking 3 business days to see if entries were legit.

hopefully they work, only a couple out of the handful i got from verizon actually worked.

Mind sharing some of the extras?

I thought we could only enter once.

Joates

Banned
Could someone tell me if the code is listed in the Email other than the blue box? Im thinking it might be in the email address but Im not sure because its a 30digit code in the email address and only wants a 25 digit code for xbl. Anyone got any ideas?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
JoatesDogg187 said:
Could someone tell me if the code is listed in the Email other than the blue box? Im thinking it might be in the email address but Im not sure because its a 30digit code in the email address and only wants a 25 digit code for xbl. Anyone got any ideas?

It's only in the blue box,have you tried viewing the email using a different web broswer?

Also you could try clicking on the link that says "If you are having trouble viewing this email with images, click here."

Its right above the words discovery channel.

Top Bottom