• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, The Order 1886 sounds so fucking good. Holy fuck.

G6Jag1I.gif

So what are all these games referencing in this one, hints at announcements?

Between Shu Ferns with Gio Corsi

Paper Boyz II Men = Paper boy?
Shamwow 4: The Infomercial = Shenmue
The Bouncer 3: Sir, You're not on the list = The Bouncer
Legend of the Dragoonies, starring Cory Feldman = Legend of Dragoon
Michael Baywatch = probably nothing
Sourdough Baguette: Born and Bread = probably nothing

If Shenmue or Legend Of Dragoon is announced I will PM Adam Boyes a picture of me in a sexy underwear

tonythedemon

Neo Member
PS4 only
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Ratchet and Clank Redux
Tearaway Unfolded
Until Dawn
Deep Down
Wild
Rime
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
The Tomorrow Children
Alienation
No Mans Sky (timed then PC if not made into full exclusive by now)

PS3/4
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes
Disgaea 5
Yakuza Zero

PS4/Vita
Ys

PS4/PC
Grim Fandango Remaster (PS4 timed)
The Witness
Soma
Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Hotline Miami 2

While there are some coming to PS3,Vita, and PC. Most are full exclusive and theres a fair amount of them. I say the PS4 is well off for 2015 as is without announcing anything more.

Still hoping for more information on Gravity Rush 2 for the PS Vita.

Xbox division is already using w/e money they have to cover the cost of the super-discounted bundles. They don't have the cash to hand out to devs right now.

I know. Shocking, eh?

I should rephrase that saying that of course Sony has a war chest as well. I keep forgetting text doesn't come through as saying it/how it sounds in my head!

Literally its 'sounds' are fucking good, or the whole package is fucking good?
There's a bigass demo at PSX but small keynote presence.

Just talked about some things, some levels sound really good, one battle in particular described sounds intense as hell, physics are insane, gore is absolutely disgusting (in a good way lol).

Are we expecting anything at the PlayStation Awards?

Possibly, the Famitsu EIC said this about it

“Since these awards are coinciding with the 20th anniversary of the PlayStation, there’s probably going to be more pomp and flare than usual this year,” Hayashi said during a Niconico live stream, “and I think it’s probably safe to say that means we’ll likely be seeing a lot of surprises coming out our way that are befitting such an occasion.”

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/famitsu-eic-teases-surprises-playstation-awards-2014#izqqZscyt0xEaWPK.99

desmax

PS4 only
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Ratchet and Clank Redux
Tearaway Unfolded
Until Dawn
Deep Down
Wild
Rime
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
The Tomorrow Children
Alienation
No Mans Sky (timed then PC if not made into full exclusive by now)

PS3/4
Persona 5
Dragon Quest Heroes
Disgaea 5
Yakuza Zero

PS4/Vita
Ys

PS4/PC
Grim Fandango Remaster (PS4 timed)
The Witness
Soma
Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Hotline Miami 2

While there are some coming to PS3,Vita, and PC. Most are full exclusive and theres a fair amount of them. I say the PS4 is well off for 2015 as is without announcing anything more.

Disgaea 5 is PS4 only

delSai

Just talked about some things, some levels sound really good, one battle in particular described sounds intense as hell, physics are insane, gore is absolutely disgusting (in a good way lol).
That does sound good. I'm sold anyway but looking forward to more.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Yisssss. I can't wait to see this.

rdrr gnr

Physics like in cloth or physics like in actually interesting gameplay possibility physics.

I so want the skeptics to eat some crow. Not because I want them to admit they were wrong, but because I want the game to be as amazing as I think it could be.

Ok I'm gonna go to slep, have been F5int this thread for about 2 hours and I'm just too tired and hyped to stay awake.

My dreams will infolve me riding a Shunicorn.

JaseMath

Okay guys, let's fan the flames of hype. Here's most of the rumblings thus far...all aboard!

• French journalists says Sony will announce something that will shock the internet; will be an exclusive title that will make many fans angry.
MMYVHRr.png

If1J09k.png

• Scott Rohde said on the Playstation Blogcast that Sony will be showing "...a lot of stuff that we probably shouldn't."

• Hello Games' Sean Murray apparently saw something amazing coming to PS4.
rk7G7Dl.png

• Tidux says Sony will announce at least two new big budget games and, just maybe, something else.
tidux.png

mtSph9G.jpg

• Multiple GAF insiders elude to something big (ie. Amir0x post)

• Playstation MVP Scott Strickland has a good feeling about this show and expects big things.

• Sony confirms we'll see unannounced titles, as well as more info on known titles.

VARIOUS

• Multiple tweets, including comments from ex and current GoW staffers, elude to God of War.
2NIxI8h.png

If1J09k.png

nkoPVOs.png

• This teaser site from the PlayStation Experience Notebook Teaser.

• Square-Enix to unveil a new console RPG in December.

• Capcom teases a new PS4 game that will "turn heads".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom