• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xando

Check your PMs.

i0ZDHtKcqtesc.gif

Stop seriously, December will have games for everyone. Lets just leave it at that, besides the player base for SF isn't really that big, its dwindled through the years. Getting exclusivity is nice but that's it.

The SF base needs SFV instead of all these upgrades on game that over 6 years old.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Yooooo what's this about SFV exclusivity?

That can't happen, the meltdown that would commence would be too much for any one forum to handle.

Patapwn

Bish, I too have a super secret friend who has told me that Sony will not being showing up for this event. it's just going to be a bunch of fans in an empty convention center and then guess who shows up?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Phil Spencer rides in on his trusty steed speedybluedot to save the day

my secret friend is verendus

Question, wasn't he almost in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale? I know for a fact I read something up about that on didyouknowgaming, same thing was said about Dart from Legend of the Dragoon.

Dude.. He's in All Stars.. what are you talking about.
tumblr_inline_ncyjc0f6Ir1qadwz3.gif

Do you mean Abe from Abe's Oddysee?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
The Last of Us DLC at the PSX.

I was watching ND stream a community event and they answered why they will be at vegas.

Why though? They should focus all there efforts on finishing the mandom that is Uncharted 4 with 1080p 60 fps Drake with an HD Collection to boot!

wachie

Didnt Kagari already vett him before?

That only means bish's PM was more like;

BATMAN VOICE: Where's the trigger, where is it? WHERE IS IT? WHERE"S THE TRIGGER!

(Go easy on me, I'm just kidding)

Aw man Edge can't get banned :(

I will be. And it's almost ridiculous. I have no connection to the industry but my friend does. I'm not lying and I am telling the truth about that something that will be there on Dec.6. Someone I know has a major connection and he told me about the thing that will be there. Now, I will be banned for giving people hope who have been giving up on hope lately. Some of you guys deserve better and I thought I would give you guys that, and now, even though the fact is true, I will be punished for giving those without hope, some hope. Some of you guys know me through things from GAF (TLOU:R Tournament and trying to get the Driveclub GAF League set up) and I hope you guys can see that I wouldn't do that to you guys. So. On that note:

I will cordially ask any mod looking inside of this thread, to ban me.

Some of you guys deserve good and that's what I tried to do, and now, because of me trying to give you that I will be on my way.

e: The thing I was hyping everyone up for will be there, and I can't wait to look on GAF and see the reactions! :) til next time!
e2: I already told Kagari the gist of what I know.

wmlk

I will be. And it's almost ridiculous. I have no connection to the industry but my friend does. I'm not lying and I am telling the truth about that something that will be there on Dec.6. Someone I know has a major connection and he told me about the thing that will be there. Now, I will be banned for giving people hope who have been giving up on hope lately. Some of you guys deserve better and I thought I would give you guys that, and now, even though the fact is true, I will be punished for giving those without hope, some hope. Some of you guys know me through things from GAF (TLOU:R Tournament and trying to get the Driveclub GAF League set up) and I hope you guys can see that I wouldn't do that to you guys. So. On that note:

Some of you guys deserve good and that's what I tried to do, and now, because of me trying to give you that I will be on my way.

You can't make this stuff up, people.

GAF hype ends lives.

Why not just give that explanation to bish then?

I have friends in the industry but they don't do anything note worthy enough to have beans to spill for everyone. If that time comes I'm sure he'll understand...

IE: if bish promised not to reveal our identities I'd happily tell him who me and my source are.

Lemondish

Tell bish what you learned, let him go into his bunker, and then when the smoke clears you're either a hero or a casualty like the rest of us. Better to be banned for a couple weeks than forever, no?

The hype hero we deserve. All hail Star Lord!!!

RZWBX2O.jpg

Eggbok

Didn't Team Ninja say they were working on a new gen Ninja Gaiden?

I do believe they mentioned it when they were doing an interview for Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. There was also this saying that they are working on a PlayStation 4 game. However we don't know if it's a new Ninja Gaiden, something completely new or just Dead or Alive 5: Last Round.

Also this thread about them exploting PS4 for soft body physics. But still it could be talking about DOA LR. Although only mentioning PS4 is interesting

Pennywise

Yeah sadly after alot of insiders or people with connections have fallen here, it's a little bit more sensitive.

Just give Bish everything you got and hope your friend is right, no one wants to see you banned on such a trivial topic.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

e: The thing I was hyping everyone up for will be there, and I can't wait to look on GAF and see the reactions! :) til next time!

Bish will be reasonable if you tell him what it is but I doubt your friend wouldn't want it. Take it easy on him Bish, he means no harm! ;_;

Doctor... I see things

10432464_820801844649961_6654424972058237273_n.png

I noticed the skull with his eyeball and tongue flying out once I turned it upside down, odd how things work like that.

Just Tell Bish the Truth on what your Game Industry Friend Said.

I don't wanna see this guy Banned :(

Ishida

Banned
I also vote for Bish to have mercy on Edge. I believe he's telling the truth.

Edge, if Bish asks for your source and info, just tell him. He won't tell us, and your friend is safe.

LuuKyK

Why are you being so dramatic?

If you are so certain that this thing will be there, just tell whichever mod sends you a PM what you know.

It must be tempting to know something like that and not being able to say a single thing, but I guess in that case its better to keep it to you and just enjoy the reactions during the reveal. There is no good in teasing people knowing that you wont be able to share anything about it. It won't lead to any actual discussion, and it will make you look like you are seeking attention (even though you probably are not idk).

pager99

hey throw me a PM I won't tell cheers

Xpliskin

Damn man, you knew the risks :(

You might as well be the Peter Pan this board deserves, and let all of us know.

The big corporate companies won't care.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Now, I will be banned for giving people hope who have been giving up on hope lately.

That sentence made me feel like I got baptized by Paul himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom